PDA

View Full Version : Bead Alchemy in Michigan

earthenwood
08-30-2004, 11:45 AM
Hey, I just signed up for a class at this event and I was wondering if anyone else is going? Maybe we could meet up! It's in October. I know there are some Michigan folks around...

I registered for the workshop about getting published in a bead magazine. I hope it will get me inspired to write some of the articles that are bouncing around in my head. The other workshops are geared more towards PMC and beadwork.

I am looking forward to it!
http://www.kimballor.com/alchemy/index.htm

Barrie
08-30-2004, 01:01 PM
That class looks fabulous Melanie! Wish they had something like that here! Can't wait to see your great ideas in published form! :clap:

Beads-Me!
08-30-2004, 09:15 PM
How cool! I would love to take a couple of those classes. But with our Bead Expo the weekend before and going to St. Louis to take Tom and Sage's class the weekend after I'm just not going to be able to this year. I'd love to do it next year though! And I'd love to hear a little about what you learn in your class. I've got things rattling around my head too..... :rolleyes: ... or is it just beads?! ;)

earthenwood
08-31-2004, 08:30 AM
Nancy,
Yeah, just what I need...another something to do in October! I have camping, your show, a show in Columbus, and who knows what else! But I couldn't pass it up. I will just be taking the one day, and it sounds kinda neat, because later that day there is a mini bead sale for attendees for two hours. So I got a table and maybe I can make up the fees for the days classes by selling beads!

I will try to write a review or share some of my idea about it after the class.

:wink2: