PDA

View Full Version : Capt. Archer

digistyle
10-17-2001, 08:04 PM
Following my wife's suggestion, I'm posting this here, also. Colored ink over watercolor.

digistyle

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Oct-2001/archer.jpg

Leaflin
11-07-2001, 08:17 PM
Great Digi :)
I really like it.
Haven't quite got into the show yet but it always takes me awhile to come around :)

Nathangill
11-10-2001, 01:04 AM
Hmm... I can see a likeness to Scott Bakula here.
I think you made him a bit long in the face, though - his head isn't wide enough.
I think here you've just made his features too angular, also.

Forgive me for being so analytical.

I love "Quantum Leap" so I know Scott Bakula's face well (Even if I'm not certain about the spelling of his last name)

Now... Someone clear this up for me please - WHEN is "Enterprise" on, and WHAT CHANNEL?
I've missed god-knows how many episodes. Haven't seen one!

I was watching TNN and the ad came on, it said "Wednesday at 8" and it didn't mention a channel, so I assumed it was on TNN. But on the day, I checked and Next Gen. was on... And Enterprise wasn't in site (At least, not the new series where Sam Beckett leapt into the captain of a starship several centuries into the future... I'll bet he's sitting in his ready-room chatting with Al half the time! ;-))

digistyle
12-03-2001, 03:48 PM
Nathan,

Sorry for the late reply. I can see that his forehead may bit a bit long, but I have to disagree about the shape of his head. The guy's got the most rectangular head that I've every seen!:D Must be from all of the Leapin'!

As you've probably discovered by now, Enterprise is on UPN.

Thanks for the C&C!

digistyle