PDA

View Full Version : Green-eyed kitty & company...

whimzicalities
08-26-2004, 10:30 PM
Hi All,

Its been ages since we've posted anything here, but we finally got some things finished that we've been trying to get done for a while now...

First, Kay's been working on these cute little Alien totems...I keep telling her to make more, but I sure could use help...

Next is a green winged kitty.

After that are our regular Aliens (is there such a thing as "regular" when you're talking aliens?)

Then there is a little firebug guy...I'm going to talk her into more of these too...

As usual, I had a blast working with all of them...

Thanks for looking!
Maria & Kay

Toxey's Treasures
08-26-2004, 10:38 PM
You guys blow my mind! I love them all. The totums are great and the bug, welll....... I love him. I am really partial to the cat though.

nicker
08-26-2004, 10:39 PM
Oh those are so cute.........ahhemmmmm...I wanna a Poni! :crying:

Geneva
08-26-2004, 10:44 PM
Luv-um Those are great!!!
Geneva

Shawn T.
08-26-2004, 10:49 PM
These are just too cute. One day....One day...I will be able to own one for myslef.
BTW they are up on e-bay, and have not been there for a while, So you better hurry to get one. :wink2:
Shawn

isle-of-cats
08-27-2004, 12:26 AM
I love those adorable creatures!!!!!!!

Especially the kitty!!!!!! (whad-ya-xpect???) :D

One eyed,
Long tailed,
Flying Greenie Kitty Kitty!!!!!!!!!!

Sung to the tune:
One eyed,
One horned,
Flying Purple People Eater………

MegannsMom
08-27-2004, 12:37 AM
ME WANTS THE BLUE TOTEM! He is SOOOO cute!! Also LOVING the fire bug! They are all FAB, but those two are my favs. ME WANTS THE BLUE TOTEM! ME WANTS THE BLUE TOTEM! ME WANTS THE BLUE TOTEM! (ok, I'll shut up now)
~Cindy

isle-of-cats
08-27-2004, 12:38 AM
ME WANTS THE BLUE TOTEM! He is SOOOO cute!! Also LOVING the fire bug! They are all FAB, but those two are my favs. ME WANTS THE BLUE TOTEM! ME WANTS THE BLUE TOTEM! ME WANTS THE BLUE TOTEM! (ok, I'll shut up now)
~Cindy

ah HA! so you must be the one that already outbid me... LOL :wink2:

dogmaw
08-27-2004, 09:05 AM
Super design as always! I love the firebug.

Jo