PDA

View Full Version : S&T Sunday, August 22, 2004

Andee
08-22-2004, 07:59 AM
Hi everybody!

Here are the matching pendant and earrings for my "strawberry christmas" bracelet. And another set (more in my usual style) with yummy vintage beads in a seagreen/blue, matching swarowski bicones and freshwater pearls (of course! ;) ). Everything a bit smaller in size for the bracelet.

Can't wait to see your eyecandy!

tamjai
08-22-2004, 08:23 AM
Andee - i love your strawberry hearts!! - are they from your stash or have you gotten back on the torch?? - your lampwork is always gorgeous
tam

Andee
08-22-2004, 08:36 AM
Tam - thanks! :) I had a wee sit-in at the torch yesterday to make these (only the pendant is a heart, the earrings are triangles...)

McDuck
08-22-2004, 10:08 AM
I agree with Tam, I love the strawberry hearts too! And the second set is also lovely.

here is my last spiral. I made this yesterday. I used one of my heart of the garden buttons as a clasp and or focal.
These are so much fun to make! I am going to have to open up my big bead book to find out how to do another style.

-Mary

Andee
08-22-2004, 04:44 PM
Mary - ta! :) I love your bracelet (or am I way off and it's in fact a necklace?), the button is lovely and fits just perfectly! :clap:

McDuck
08-22-2004, 05:58 PM
Oh thank you Andee. It is a bracelet but it would make a cute choker. Maybe next time. but i cant imagine how many time a longer thread would knot up! :rolleyes: I am one tired girlie....off to shower as we finished the other neighbors landscaping and we ar taking the night off!

-Mary

TheBlueBetween
08-22-2004, 06:11 PM
Great work Andee and Mary! Andee I like both sets but can't make up my mind which ones more - they are so different! Mary I like the little decorations you added to the loop! Great button too :)

xoticbead
08-23-2004, 12:44 AM
Since it's way to hot to torch I thought I'd put together a few beads I had sitting around. And since I never seem to get to show my work off thought I'd drop by and say hello, and show a few picks three sets to be exact
Liz

xoticbead
08-23-2004, 12:48 AM
hmmmmm..... well when at first you don't get the photos try again

TheBlueBetween
08-23-2004, 12:57 AM
Glad to see you popping over to say hi Liz! Beautiful work - there is that red/pink and copper that I love again! Great beads too :)

Tammy J K
08-23-2004, 01:11 AM
:wave: Hi I have been looking at all your nice jewerly & Beads for a while now, I thought maybe i should put some pictures on here too.But im not sure how to do that. Tammyjk

MadameKali
08-23-2004, 01:17 AM
I really like the black and white one, also, Liz! Especially those bead caps, those are sweet.

Edit: Tammy, my dear, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask someone--I'm sure among the lot of us, we can figure it out ;)

TheBlueBetween
08-23-2004, 01:27 AM
:wave: Hi I have been looking at all your nice jewerly & Beads for a while now, I thought maybe i should put some pictures on here too.But im not sure how to do that. Tammyjk

Hi Tammy - before you send your next message, scroll down a little and click on the manage attachments button - it will then let you go and grab a picture (or 5) off your computer and then hit upload. It's pretty straight forward - though it does require that your pictures be under 100K and less than (I think) 500x500 pixels wide. If you still can't get it give a shout and we will help out!

Tammy J K
08-23-2004, 02:16 AM
O.K I'm trying this now i hope it works :)

Tammy JK

These were hanging on a shutter ,next time i will have a better picture just wanted to see if this worked. :)

MadameKali
08-23-2004, 02:31 AM
Yay, it worked! and what I can see looks lovely--although more light to drool by is welcome! ;)

Tammy J K
08-23-2004, 02:36 AM
Thanks

I agree i need more light i will work on that tommorrow,right now i have to go to sleep. :wave: Bye

McDuck
08-23-2004, 08:15 AM
liz - Nice dot placement! The red set is very nice too.

Tammy, yes I agree a little more light would be nice. But nice work!

-Mary

McDuck
08-23-2004, 07:53 PM
Pam- thank you for the comliment on the decoration on the loop. I Like it too. It seems to dress it up a lil bit.

-Mary