PDA

View Full Version : My Beads Hall-of-F(r)ame

LifeisGood
08-20-2004, 12:08 AM
This is for an upcoming show of mine, part of my display---the frame insert will eventually hold the picture of a new logo I'm trying to come up with~

nicker
08-20-2004, 12:12 AM
ANA!! That is such a cool idea! :clap: Can I borrow it for my own collection?

Foofaraw
08-20-2004, 12:14 AM
That is sooooo cool!!!!! (sorry, can't think of a better way to describe it, Smirnoff is kicking in, lol!)

collectiblesbyrose
08-20-2004, 12:14 AM
Very nice! Especially love the 2 beads that look hollow. Good luck with a logo!

LifeisGood
08-20-2004, 12:16 AM
Thanks guys! The frame was just MADE for dangling beads, don't you think?? :clap:

Shawn T.
08-20-2004, 12:22 AM
Ana,
Did you make the frame also? I love the look of it. What a neat way to display your beautiful beads. Thanks for sharing.
Shawn

Moonlight Creations
08-20-2004, 12:29 AM
Ana ~

Thanks for sharing your frame! I think that it's a great way to display your beads!

~ Sonje

LifeisGood
08-20-2004, 12:32 AM
Ana,
Did you make the frame also? I love the look of it. What a neat way to display your beautiful beads. Thanks for sharing.
Shawn

Heck no, I didn't make the frame, lol. I wish! It was a #[email protected]% challenge to get those headpins twisted via working inside those small square holes. Glad it's over (as I'm begining to be able to feel my hands again :D )

GinaJ
08-20-2004, 07:30 AM
That's great, it really shows off the beads!

Retta Gates
08-20-2004, 07:47 AM
It really is wonderful, beautiful and functional :)

Nette
08-20-2004, 08:10 AM
I like it! :clap: :clap:

Annette

Tink
08-21-2004, 10:16 AM
What a cool idea! It looks fab!

LifeisGood
08-21-2004, 03:27 PM
What a cool idea! It looks fab!
Phooey, you're the only Hall-of-Famer that chimed in so far! Yours is the second-from-top-left GORGEOUS hollow of course. I can only take credit for the two seedbead beads,the felted bead, the encased floral in the Penny Michelle heart at top right, and simply "owning" the little chair charm, lol. Owl is by the Mexican pottery bead artist (can't remember his name), second row from top hollow is Jill Symons, dichroic heart Paula Radke, bottom left corner I can't remember :( , donut by Karen Woodward, and cone at bottom right corner I can't remember either :( !!!!! I have another of these frames that I can't wait to put more of my favorites in too. Beads are mood enhancing :clap:

Beth Myers
08-21-2004, 05:22 PM
What a great idea, you smart thing you!
Is that one of the Hallmark keepsake frames??
Looks great and a great display for your show.
Make sure no one walks away with it.
Beth

LifeisGood
08-21-2004, 08:01 PM
Not Hallmark, says "Prinz" on the back. I got them both at our grocery store here locally, Dierberg's. The square holes had ugly garden-theme cheap charms originally dangling in them, and I just knew I wanted to transform it one day. But this was before I thought of hanging beads in them, duh!! I'm not so smart after all :o :)

Listenup
08-21-2004, 09:34 PM
What a lovely idea! I've been trying to think of a way to display the beads I have that have been made by others. I'll have to keep my eyes out for something like this!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

-Kay

kctori
08-24-2004, 10:10 AM
GREAT idea Ana, thanks for including me! I like my spot - much like a star on Hollywood Squares game show.

My eyes are open also for these cool frames!
:clap:

LifeisGood
08-24-2004, 01:04 PM
GREAT idea Ana, thanks for including me! I like my spot - much like a star on Hollywood Squares game show.

My eyes are open also for these cool frames!
:clap:

Hi Jill! All of these beads had to be loved by me especially much in order to "qualify" :wink2: