PDA

View Full Version : Wear It's At Thursday Aug. 19, 2004

McDuck
08-19-2004, 07:08 AM
Hello and morning, afternoon or evening to you fine folk! :wave: (<--- dont you just love this lil guy?!?) I still wish I was in bed, but we are having a garage sale today. yesterday we just about finished the fence, one panel left, and priced the garage sale merchandise and put it out. I am yawning and can hear my bed calling me *Mary, where are you Mary? :confused: * I have not made a single bead since the other night, but hope in the downtime of the sale to make a few copper pieces of jewelry or seed bead a bracelet. Then it's going to be crunch time to get everything finished for the show. nothing pressing here and I wish I had more to show and tell :(

Barrie- glad to see you are doing well!

Pam - your pizza sounds nummy!

you all have a great day!

Mary...errrr...McDuck

Oskadis
08-19-2004, 07:20 AM
Great to hear things are going well, Mary :wink2: (<-- Love this one)

Here I am up my ears with trouble. First my neighbor wants restitution for the broken tips of her bushes in the back garden. The tip of a tree a guy I know felled for me this weekend decided to invade her garden ...

Need still to take care of the water and electricity contracts (good reason to take off half a working day :evil: ). And .. and .. and.

Hope I still get time to make a choker tonight ...

Have a nice day!

MadameKali
08-19-2004, 07:24 AM
Well, it's morning... so of course, it is about time to be heading off to bed, for me *grins*

I have to work today. UGH! I've been working so much this week. I *quit* my last job because I was working too much! I did manage to make a wrapped pendant, a necklace, and a few inches of elfweave in copper today. Hopefully my elfweave choker will be finished soon, and I will have pictures to post :)

Mary--no worries, I have no problems crawling back into bed for you :D

Karen--why did you get rid of your trees?? And ugh, I hope your neighbor isn't too upset. Restitution for broken tips? won't they grow back?

Everyone who follows, have a great day!

beclectic
08-19-2004, 08:33 AM
Hi All,

I'm at work as usual. We have a staff meeting at 9:00 a.m. and it will last until 10 or 10:30 so there is a non productive hour or so. I hate meetings, can you tell. The only good thing about these meetings is they announce who had birthdays this month and after the meeting we have cake in the kitchen and chat with everyone before we go back to work. They try to make it fun but I'm just a meeting hater.

Mary, you've gotta sleep sometime. You are going to wear yourself to a frazzel. (Yes, frazzel, is a word! :D )

Look at all the new smilies. How fun. I'll probably be feeling this, :envy: , when we start the Chinese Auction. I've got to finish my piece by Sunday and then finish my ladybug necklace by Wed. I need to become Mary so I can get all this done. :D We still don't have a winey smiley and I could use one here.

Barrie, glad you stopped by and said hi last night in yesterday's Wear Its At. We DO miss you. As far as getting a dog, I'm trying but you may end up having to bring me one in October. I'd be the only one on my block with a Canadian dog. I'd have to get him a little sweater that says, I'm from Canada, ay! That 'ay' really sticks with you. We visited Calgary and went to Banf and Jasper when my son was 10. We spent approximately 1 1/2 weeks in Canada. He is now 25 and still says 'ay' at the end of his questions sometimes.

Karen, how do you give restitution for bush tips? :confused: Do you have to replace the whole plant? Maybe the bush could just be trimmed so it grows back evenly?

Back to tracking down missing CDs for programs I have to load on this special computer for the new web course designer. Where do these things get off to?

Bye for now. :wave: Have a fun and productive day.

debkauz
08-19-2004, 10:24 AM
Mornin' all, :wave:
Yeah, he's a cutie, huh!? I just wish we had all the choices available on Art Glass Forum. We could really go to town!
At work--it's my 7th out of 8 days. I am a bit grumpy. I heard one of the interns tell another one to stay out of my way today as "she's not taking prisoners today.' My reputation proceeds me. :evil: :wink2: ;) :D They usually deserve whatever I do to them.

Have great days, all!

Deb

DonnaBee
08-19-2004, 11:24 AM
G'mornin!!!!!

:wave:

I have PMS. I love the new smilies, but which one looks the most "psychotic"? LOL! :( :wink2:

Good thing I have therapy today at four..... I need it..... :cat:

Barrie
08-19-2004, 11:38 AM
:wave: Hi everyone!! Just a quick fly by this am, waiting on the mail guy before I get going! Hope everyone has a great day (Lynne, how does one determine what bush tips are worth! :) )
Back later!!

DonnaBee
08-19-2004, 01:18 PM
Karen, I agree about the bush tips. If I lived closer, I would offer to have a few choice words with her today! :evil: :cat:

Andee
08-19-2004, 01:48 PM
A quick hi from me! :wave:

Barry - yes, we miss you and your eye candy! :)

Pam - personally I don't think that people who eat seafood should call themselves vegetarians... I mean, it's okay if they want to eat fish and the likes, but they're not veggies then... Your pizza sounds really yummy btw! :)

Mary - another day with loads to do on your list, I see! Hope your garage sale goes (went?) well!

Have a nice day everybody!

TheBlueBetween
08-19-2004, 05:59 PM
Hi everyone - quick hello from me :wave: I have so much to do - a birthday gift to make and a cake and Luke wants me to help him paint a picture for a birthday gift too... I don't think I'm going to be able to fit it all in! Oh well - what gets done gets done. I also have to get the chinese auction gift done... whatever the heck I decide to come up with I can't decide what.

:D Happy happy just sold 3 pieces off my site from someone who just searched for handmade jewelry in WA & OR and my site came up! She even signed my guest book - love it when people do that :)

Mary - I'm worried you might not be getting my emails? Please let me know if you are or aren't?

It's wolfgang puck's pizza for any of you who are interested - you can find a handful of the recipes on the web but the book is great!

Well must run - Luke is waving paint in my face.... bye!