PDA

View Full Version : Please be gentle :)

YaarBeads
08-18-2004, 12:08 AM
I took a flameworking class last fall. Hadn't been behind the flame until July- for my first bead weekend seminar. I just came back from my second seminar and this is what I produced. I really love most of what I made but have no false ideas- I know I need a lot more practice. Hope the photo quality is good enough for you all to critique.

Thanks.

BeadBraker
08-18-2004, 12:36 AM
Hey! No gentleness required here.....you are doing fab darling.

The photo could be better....but it is clear you have good color combos, several beads in same style in the same size (same size is hard ya know), and your bead holes look nice.

Enjoy your glass addiction!! It sure is fun!
Nancy B in IL

xoticbead
08-18-2004, 12:46 AM
Yep
I got to agree with Nancy, your doing great. keep up the good work and show off your beads now and then in the S&T thread
Liz

CharleneN
08-18-2004, 01:56 AM
Wow...your beads are great...thanks for sharing!

Sassyglassgal
08-18-2004, 02:14 AM
wow, from what you said, I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but when I scrolled down i was impressed. Glad you caught the glass bug, welcome to our addiction. :p Keep on torching. Your beads are colorful and appealing to the eye.

Moth
08-18-2004, 02:52 AM
Hello and welcome!

Looks to me like you are doing a great job.

I admire your color-courage. It took me forever to get over my dark-muted color addiction and strike out into the bright, fun brave colors.

I am still timid about it, but you sure aren't! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks for sharing.
~~Mary

YaarBeads
08-23-2004, 12:26 PM
Sorry about my slow response- just got back from camping in Niagara Falls.............Thanks for all the kind words :)