PDA

View Full Version : Friday the 13th Evening Show & Tell!!!

Tink
08-13-2004, 08:45 PM
I just now realized it's Friday the 13th! Oh, I knew it was Friday. And yes, I also knew it was the 13th. I just didn't incorporate the two. Duh.

Here's today's haul from the kiln:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Aug-2004/10179-ivoryviolethollow.jpg

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Aug-2004/10179-dustyroserune.jpg

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Aug-2004/10179-violetgoldvessel.jpg

Nonie
08-13-2004, 08:48 PM
GORGEOUS :clap:

BBsBaubles
08-13-2004, 09:06 PM
Great haul Tink! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tink
08-13-2004, 09:16 PM
Thanks, guys! I'm getting ready to try my hand at some more this evening. Just waiting for the darn headache to subside...

McDuck
08-13-2004, 09:25 PM
hi Tink! I just love those beads! Espcially the light on dark cores wiht the flowers and wisps!!! such a talent you have there girl!

-mary

Darla60
08-13-2004, 09:56 PM
Gorgeous beads, Tink! Your surface deco always looks so delicate. Really nice.

Darla

Bazile
08-13-2004, 10:10 PM
That's it, Tink is first on my list of GOTTA have workshops.
There are so many gorgeous beads on here to look at, and I know that we all like different things (thank goodness) but...man oh man I like your style.

mperaza
08-13-2004, 10:53 PM
Tink - you are amazing!!! Your work is incredible - I so look forward to seeing your creations.

Thanks for sharing!
Marilyn

giometriks
08-13-2004, 11:11 PM
Tink your work is amazing. I just love how delicate your beads look. Here's my humble offering. It's from a couple of days ago but I haven't had a change to post it yet. I got the inspiration from a book on the rainforest. A photo of an Iguana. Here's Iwanna B. the Electric Iguana.

Suzi

AMR GlassWorks
08-13-2004, 11:13 PM
Tink those are just gorgeous!! I can always tell a "Tink" bead!!! :D Here is something I almost didn't want to list!! It reminds me of either that handmade paper with the bits of leaves and flowers in it or my alltime favorite china, Chintzware. :D

Suzi you snuck in on me!!! Those are awesome!! Love the focal!

giometriks
08-13-2004, 11:22 PM
Those are cool Anne. I love that look. I don't know if you twisted a cane or if it was just reactive but the green leaves are awesome.

Suzi

AMR GlassWorks
08-13-2004, 11:24 PM
Suzi it's just a striped cane with intense black. :D

Tink
08-13-2004, 11:44 PM
You guys are SO awesome! Anne, your saying that you can "always tell a Tink beads" means a lot to me! It's a difficult thing, creating a definitive style, and something I think we all struggle with.

And Anne, those beads are so lush! I love them!

Bazile, you'd have a blast in any of my workshops, and I hope to see you either on one of my road trips or right here in Toledo!

Every time I sit at the torch tonight, my head starts pounding. Everyone's comments here have made me determined to give it another shot! THANK YOU!

rosebead
08-14-2004, 12:16 AM
Every time I see new Tink beads I get more excited. Those are awesome. I am counting down the days until my 'Tink Classes' at Toledo. Only 8 more days to go! :clap:

Lori-O
08-14-2004, 12:17 AM
That's it, Tink is first on my list of GOTTA have workshops.

Diane! I'm so jealous!

Tink!.. Tink!.. Tink!.. Tink!.. YEAHHHHHH! :clap:

Signed,

A not-so-modest Tink fan, and I wouldn't mind a session with the sweet, southern Miss Anne!

Sassyglassgal
08-14-2004, 12:20 AM
wow tonights show n tell is luscious, tink sorry you are afflicted with those headaches, ever tried maximalt or immitrex, sorry couldn't help putting in my two cents (am a nurse in my other non bead life), made some baby lentils with light transparent brown with white stringer today.

Sassyglassgal
08-14-2004, 12:52 AM
ok, don't mind me, I was reading in one of the other forums about why my pics may be fuzzy when I upload them, something about compressing images, so I changed that and now I want to upload a pic to see if its clear as a bell, this is the pic I started this mornings show n tell with, it was clear on my end and fuzzy when I uploaded, so I'm re uploading to see if I fixed it, and if I did...thank you to the person who posted about fixing it. :)

gb-beads
08-14-2004, 12:54 AM
Great beads, everyone! I am trying to get over my Type-A thing about posting my own beads. I'm still struggling with the photography, but I do have the light box, clamp-on lamps, etc. I'll get it, but I'm taking some raw photos to my next get-together with WCers for some hands-on help.

Effetre glass, rubino oro, orange, lt. lemon yellow, red

(be kind, please)

Sassyglassgal
08-14-2004, 12:54 AM
wahoo, it is so much better now, I can't believe it. Man the info you get here on the WC is awesome and I'm jumping up and down with joy. :clap: