PDA

View Full Version : my second post

reynolds
10-12-2001, 10:44 PM
hello folks,
this is only my second post so please realize i am a newcomer and tread gently. i used spray paint to create this. i have a wonderful old maple in my front yard that is losing its leaves and voila an inspiration was born. i do not think i am completely finished but i am close.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Oct-2001/Dsc00060.jpg:)

:) yes it does feel good to finally post.

ArtyHelen
10-13-2001, 02:53 AM
Oooooh, how beautiful!
So tranquil and dreamy!
What is the size?

Helen

wendee
10-13-2001, 05:52 AM
I agree with Helen..just beautiful....:D :D :D

Sandi
10-13-2001, 12:21 PM
I thought the exact same thing as Helen and Wendee! Wonderful work. Keep em coming!

Jan-Michael
10-13-2001, 07:39 PM
very nice work... how about a fall version ? :)

reynolds
10-13-2001, 08:09 PM
thanks to all of you, i truly feel a part of the site now,
j.m. nice to see that the humor goes both ways and i do have a spring one in the alternative mediums dept. there is another one there that feels at the least cavey if not wintery so i guess that "leaves" summer.
thanks again to all, this is really helpful to me as an emerging artist.
so may be i have a career as a tagger as well, i sure enjoy the spray paint art or is it the art of spray paint.:D

reynolds
10-15-2001, 03:20 PM
something rather exciting has happened, i have a buyer or rather a person who wants to do a trade for this piece. wow, it is kind of exciting and uncomfortable all at once. so i guess the question is how does one go about deciding about prices. i think between 750 and 1000 dollars framed would be fair but then i get all funny thinking about selling (trading) it for that. what a wonderful angst to be suffering!! so any help would be appreciated.
yowza, i thought i was playing, like a pretend artist or something.

as for size it is 30 x 40, helen, sorry it took so long tape measures are hard to track down at my house.