PDA

View Full Version : S&T Sunday - August 8, 2004

Jacinthe
08-08-2004, 07:06 AM
Only one little thing to show, a necklace I finished this morning. I made the green and white round and star beads, the others are purchased glass beads and seed beads, with some silver for accents.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/08-Aug-2004/20424-greenwhitenecklace.jpg

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

McDuck
08-08-2004, 09:20 AM
Sarah- That star is beautiful!! thenecklace looks so light and airy!

-Mary

Jacinthe
08-08-2004, 11:38 AM
Sarah- That star is beautiful!! thenecklace looks so light and airy!

-Mary

Coming from you Mary that means a LOT to me! :o

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

beclectic
08-08-2004, 01:11 PM
Sarah, what beautiful beads. That star bead is really something special. Your designe desplays it well. I love green and white together it is so clean and crisp looking.

fringe4u
08-08-2004, 01:11 PM
Just a guick hello to tell Sarah the necklace is beautiful, love the beads...

Lori-O
08-08-2004, 04:23 PM
Sarah! That is very beautiful. Green is my favorite color! ;) Nice work on the beads, too. What a beautiful star. I can't do one to save my life! lol!

Here is what I did yesterday after coming back from a canoe trip. I REALLY enjoyed it and myself, and that's something coming from this city girl.

I offer transparent smoke topaz and silvered ivory organics. I've never made a bracelet this way before. I used eyepins. They are base metal, so harder to wrap, but I'm such a newbie, I'm still in the experimental stage with just about everything! It lays nice on my wrist, but not so nice by itself. I think each eyepin is too long. Oh well, I'm learning and that's what counts! I can always rewire!

I think I'm gonna paint some ceramic beads today! I've been busy molding, carving, sanding.. this oughta be good! You're my inspiration, Mary!

Happy day!

sassybird
08-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Sarah, that necklace is beautiful. Like everyone else I really love that star! The colors are very soothing and cool. Perfect for summer and spring.

Lori, I like the earthy look to your bracelet. Earth tones are my favorites.

Jacinthe
08-08-2004, 07:03 PM
:o :o :o :o

You all so good for my ego. You have made my day. Thank you all for all the compliments. I need to mention that Karen (Oskadis) helped me decide which way to go with the necklace while she was here. I wasn't sure how to do it, but she encouraged me.

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

Beads-Me!
08-08-2004, 09:21 PM
Nice necklace Sarah! And Lori - the only way to learn is to experiment right? Keep up the good work....

McDuck
08-08-2004, 11:18 PM
Coming from you Mary that means a LOT to me! :o

Hugs from Holland,
Sarah

Oh Sarah, you makin me BLUSH! :o I really like it alot. You have grown so much since your first lil beadies which I still remember!

-Mary

McDuck
08-08-2004, 11:19 PM
I think I'm gonna paint some ceramic beads today! I've been busy molding, carving, sanding.. this oughta be good! You're my inspiration, Mary!

Happy day!

oh Lori you make me blush too :o It is so nice to hear this from you! And I love those beads, like Charissa said, nice and earthy!

-Mary...errrr...McDuck

McDuck
08-08-2004, 11:21 PM
I forgot to add, nothing from me today unless you want to see some bisque from my kiln. :rolleyes: :p :D LOL Tomorrow I will show you a great balck necklace I have...I love it and get alot of compliments and I only made it at the show last weekend.

-Mary

Andee
08-09-2004, 05:39 AM
Sarah and Lori - great work! :clap:

Oskadis
08-11-2004, 06:55 AM
Only one little thing to show, a necklace I finished this morning. I made the green and white round and star beads, the others are purchased glass beads and seed beads, with some silver for accents.

Wow! That one just came out great! Congratz! (Did I already tell you I love your beads? ;) )

Wonderful eye candy all. :clap: