PDA

View Full Version : Wear It's AT Aug 7 2004

McDuck
08-07-2004, 08:51 AM
Good Day everyone! I am up early, as we are working in the yard and need to get a power tool to help us out. So we are calling all the rental places again this morning. Most wont let you reserve anything! bummer :mad:

I have some greenware to fire, then glaze tomorrow and fire again. other than that, not a whole lot done yesterday.

Hope you all have a good day and that i get rid of this new sinus headache!

Pam- get better soon

Barrie - GOOD luck at the show today!!

-Mary

beclectic
08-07-2004, 09:33 AM
Hi Mary and all who follow.

I'm still fighting with my ladybugs necklace. I know what I want it to look like but I'm having trouble finding the right size green craft wire and achieving the look I want. I'll try again today. I'll win eventually. :)

Half the family is at a SF convention so it is rather quite today. Mark will start moving his furniture out of storage and into his new apartment on Monday so he will probably be out of here next week. I'll miss him but he says he plans to come over a lot and I'm hoping he will. He is so much fun to do things with.

Roger, Monica and I are going over to Roger's parents this afternoon for a visit. Roger's dad has been sick so we haven't visited much lately as just sitting and talking tire him out. He has ephyzema(sp?) so it is just a matter of time as he gets weaker and weaker. Roger's mom just loves to have Monica over so we try to strike a balance between overtiring grandpa and keeping grandma's spirits up.

Mary, sometimes it seems like these places want to make your life as hard as possible. What ever happened to customer service? Good luck with the yard work.

Beads-Me!
08-07-2004, 09:53 AM
Hello everyone! Morning Mary and Barbara! We're headed out to the boat for a day of sailing - skies are blue! Let's hope there's some wind....

Have a wonderful day!

Juls
08-07-2004, 10:13 AM
Good Morning all!

Mary, best of luck with that power tool thing. :rolleyes: I know how pleasant those places can be sometimes.

BC, sounds like you have a busy day! I look forward to seeing your ladybug necklace!

Nancy, A day of sailing sounds heavenly!

I'll be sitting right here growing increasingly cross eyed as I continue my journey in HTML HE**. :rolleyes: I want my website, I'll love my website, I'd also like someone else to build it! :p

Everyone have a great day!
hugs~

MadameKali
08-07-2004, 10:18 AM
Good morning! (Yep, up again, and it's morning!)

I made a bangle yesterday with my red McDuck beads, only to find that Kodak's software is unavailable for download! This computer doesn't have kodak software yet, gr! It's still unavailable, hopefully soon, I will have transfer capabilities! At least I learned a few things... like use a RULER!

Today, I think I will finish cleaning, and maybe make another bangle with the pink McDuck sea urchins I have. Then--off to work in about six hours =(

Everyone have a great Saturday!

Barrie
08-07-2004, 10:40 AM
Good morning, this is a super fast fly by!! I'm off to the show in a few minutes, but wanted to thank you all for the well wishes - sure would like to sell lots today - keep your fingers crossed for me. Enjoy your day everyone!!!

LLane
08-07-2004, 04:08 PM
Hiya all.......
Garage sale is over..... please stop me if I ever try this again!!! :D :D

Sounds like everyone is having a busy weekend!!! 2 more showings on the house tomorrow.... both have seen it before and one has seen it 2 times!! Cross fingers!!! (and toes!)

Off to try to clean up some garage mess.......

Have a good weekend all.......

Peace,
Lois