PDA

View Full Version : Misty Made

debkauz
08-06-2004, 10:19 PM
WOW! I got one of Misty's 'Plays with fire" rings yesterday. What an amazing ring! I wore it to work today and everyone just loved it. They are used to my needing to be different :o but they really realized that this was THE ring for me! It is truely a thing of beauty. Misty, YOU ROCK!!! Anyone else lucky enough to get one, too?

Deb :D

beclectic
08-06-2004, 10:22 PM
I don't have one but I like the pictures I've seen. Glad you got one and are so happy with it. Happy ring day. :D

McDuck
08-07-2004, 12:08 AM
OOH OOH me I have one! It is very very comfy too! Misty is the bestest!!

GardensOnGlass
08-07-2004, 08:30 AM
Misty is incredibly talented, you're lucky to have a Misty of your own!

3SistersBeads
08-07-2004, 10:09 AM
La la laaaaaaa! I have one too! And, let me tell you, I was sweating toward the end! I was so afraid of getting shut out.

It's an awesome ring, isn't it?

Leslie

Retta Gates
08-09-2004, 09:56 AM
Nope, I missed out... Hurrumph :crying:

I will survive ;)

TheBlueBetween
08-09-2004, 11:50 AM
I don't even know what you guys are talking about!!! <me whining>

Anyone have a picture or a link????

Retta Gates
08-11-2004, 06:21 AM
Sniff, here is the object of my desire... well one of them... ;)

http://www.mistymade.com/playswithfirerings.html

TheBlueBetween
08-11-2004, 06:24 AM
Sniff, here is the object of my desire... well one of them... ;)

http://www.mistymade.com/playswithfirerings.html

Oh! Oh! I'm so sorry I missed out on them too - they are great!

Dragonfire
08-12-2004, 06:49 PM
I got mine too. Just love it. :clap:
Michele

dogmaw
08-12-2004, 06:56 PM
Nope, I missed out... Hurrumph :crying:

I will survive ;)

Retta,

I got the wrong size. Evidently I can't measure my fingers.
:crying: I have a size 10, and would be willing to part with it. The jewler tells me he can size it up but not down, so unless I want to wear it as a bracelet I'm out of luck. That is, unless someone has a better jewler than I do? It is awfully pretty. And shiny. And silver. (drool)

Jo

Barrie
08-12-2004, 09:56 PM
Retta,

I got the wrong size. Evidently I can't measure my fingers.
:crying: I have a size 10, and would be willing to part with it. The jewler tells me he can size it up but not down, so unless I want to wear it as a bracelet I'm out of luck. That is, unless someone has a better jewler than I do? It is awfully pretty. And shiny. And silver. (drool)

Jo

Hey! me, me!! I could size it!! But the problem you will run into is that you will lose a section of the pattern, and not everyone would be happy with that. I suggest you email Misty and ask her if a trade is possible. She's such a sweety, maybe she'd do that. Worth a try anyway!!