PDA

View Full Version : Ready for FALL anyone??

CalmWaterStudio
08-06-2004, 12:23 AM
I've been really getting into fall colors (as the heat is in the mid 90's outside!!). Pumpkins.. bats... glow-in-the-dark ghosts... and the beautiful colors of my favorite season! Anyone else??????

hotflashwanda
08-06-2004, 01:24 AM
Gigi,
Those beads are perfect for fall! Thanks for sharing. I opened up the new J. Jill catalog last week and everything was orange, brown, and earthy greens. Made me want to work in fall colors too...here is a new boro set from me... :)

carole c
08-06-2004, 01:28 AM
Oh! Gigi! That set is so my happiest time of year colors! I too love the fall. Your set is beautiful! I can't wait to get back on the torch. We are looking to move. Been taking up why too much time!!!! :evil: But, the really nice set you showed truly makes my heart beat! I love it! :clap: :clap: :clap: Please wish us luck with finding a new home. :)

TorchGlass
08-06-2004, 01:38 AM
Fall colors have to include amber, topaz, teak, root beer, so many names but one of my favorite colors. This is my first day with photos! I can finally share what I've been busy doing!

carole c
08-06-2004, 01:39 AM
Oh! Anita! You came in before me. Wow! Your boro, fall colors are fab! :clap: :clap: :clap: Don't I love all the fall colors! Yes I do! :D

carole c
08-06-2004, 02:15 AM
Kristine darling! You came in before me too! Your fall colors are all my favorites! My birthstone is Topaz! I love all the colors you have described! Fall colors are, really, so beautiful!

Stacylynne
08-06-2004, 11:47 AM
MEMEMEMEMEMEME

I love fall, Well actually I dont live in a climate that produces fall the way it does back east. I just long to walk in orange, red, brown and yellow leaves that are falling from the trees.. (sigh) Someday....

The beads are all beautiful by the way.... :clap:

Stacylynne

www.thebeadedmartini.com

CalmWaterStudio
08-06-2004, 03:03 PM
Anita, those beads are awesome.. I love the color play... just beautiful!
Carole, thanks for the compliment... and good luck on that home hunt!!

Kristine.. very pretty beads! Good photography... new camera?

TorchGlass
08-06-2004, 03:15 PM
Gigi, Yes, its a new camera. I found a great Sony Mavica (recommended here on WC) from another homeschool family and bought it for getting bead pics. We're learning that its hard to capture some beads in photos. Some pics do the beads justice and other pics just come out flat without really conveying the beads' beauty. This photo of some green, fall-reminiscent beads, is a good example. Hard to capture the beads....
My DD handles the camera while I tend to the background paper choices and arranging of beads. We're learning! I appreciate your compliment on the photo, and passed it along to my daughter. We'll be doing more photos today, PPP isn't just for torch time!