PDA

View Full Version : The Girl's Gotta Have It!

baquitania
10-11-2001, 03:02 PM
Thought I'd take a break from all this cerebral watercoloring I've been doing trying to write my first lesson for you guys. So to relax I am doing one of my barbarian women. Gonna ink her straight over this quick 30 minute pencil (computer tinted conte crayon red)... Hope you guys like it... Bobby
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/11-Oct-2001/halred.jpg
Here's a detail of the face, which I gotta warn you is apt to change once ink and then watercolor goes over it...

digistyle
10-12-2001, 12:10 AM
Geez...with those "clothes" on that frame, she'd better carry an axe or two!!!;) Good stuff, Bobby!

digistyle

pencils4me
10-12-2001, 01:01 AM
Uh, nice gemstones Bobby! Is that some of Ivys chain maile I see her wearing??? :D

TJ

sherville
10-12-2001, 07:40 AM
digi, pencils, you guys are making me laugh!
Bob, is it any surprise that I love this piece? (even if it is one of those busty girls dancing around in a bikini :D )
You are really on a roll lately, spitting out artwork here and there, which is wonderful!! Can't wait to see it when the colour goes on... You're making me get inspired to work on my "Durga" a bit more - seeing the colour go on yours will be most helpful, as I hope to do something similar to my Durga as you do on your sketches (but i'm not stealing your style! Just a comic booky thing)

cagathoc
10-12-2001, 09:01 AM
kinda looks like me when I get up in the morning... ;)