PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Drawing Event August 7th 2004

lorna12
08-02-2004, 11:38 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/02-Aug-2004/11613-Truckin_invite.gif
Please join me this Saturday for another Weekend Drawing Event. As some of you know I went on a trucking trip last week.a whirlwind trip through the Rockies to the northern coast of beautiful British Columbia. Most of the images will be from this trip, some from the viewpoint of the passenger seat in a big rig!

You can create your artwork anytime during the weekend. You have 1/2 hour to choose a photo, and two hours to create your original work of art -- using whatever medium you like. You can then post a new thread in the All Media Art Events section - with WDE Aug.7th or 8/7 in the title. Dont worry if you dont finish your painting in that timeframe just post what you have and then update your thread when you can.

The images will be posted in the All Media Art Events section of the Town Center on Saturday, Aug. 7th, 2004 1/2 hour PRIOR to the sample start times below. Due to another commitment I have later on Saturday, I will upload the images 4 HOURS EARLIER than usual. I hope this doesnt present a problem to anyone.

New York-Sat 12pm, Paris-Sat 6pm, Anchorage-Sat 8am, Amsterdam-Sat 6pm, New Orleans-Sat 11am, Vancouver-Sat 9am, Manila-Sun 12pm, London-Sat 5pm, Halifax-Sat 1pm, Sydney- Sun 2am, Toronto- Sat 12pm, US Mountain time-Sat 10am, Helsinki-7pm

Remember the main objective of WDEs is to have FUN!
Hope youll join me!

RobynS
08-03-2004, 05:20 AM
For one awful moment there I thought that we were going to be drawing trucks :p but now I am looking forward to simply seeing the photographs. I was in BC about 25 years ago and remember it as being breathtakingly beautiful.

I'm a bit scared of landscapes but I'm ready to give it a go.

Helen
08-03-2004, 05:41 PM
We were in BC a few years ago... in winter to ski... beautiful country. I look forward to seeing the images.
Helen

alfredart
08-04-2004, 03:01 AM
Breaker, breaker one nine. I'll meet ya at your twenty on Sat. That's a big ten roger good buddy. ( I kinda hope there is a rig to do)

See ya all this weekend!

Peace,
AL

lisilk
08-04-2004, 04:41 AM
Thanks for hosting Lorna ! I'll be late but I'll be !

Li

She-She
08-04-2004, 02:50 PM
Hey Lorna, I can make it this weekend :D !!! I had no idea you were gone. I was wondering where you were. Looking forward to the images you have. It's been many many years since I was to BC.

fiannah
08-08-2004, 03:27 AM
there is usually a link to the WDE forum in the first post but i cant find my way there without that link.... help!

lorna12
08-08-2004, 04:51 AM
Hi fiannah...here's the link...I didn't know I should have posted it...sorry about that!

For the future if you go to the forum jump at the bottom of any page, look for the All Media Arts Events and viola!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=133