PDA

View Full Version : Question about getting pics on art-agent

teresasart
10-10-2001, 04:22 PM
Can anyone here tell me if there is something weird you have to do to get gallery images to show up at art-agent? I tried updating the thumbnails, but they're not showing up either. Other than my web site, I'm new to the e-market. Did I miss something, is there a glitch, or am I being obtuse? Any suggestions would be wecome....

Teresa

timelady
10-10-2001, 06:55 PM
It's tricky.

Are you uploading each image individually through the form section (with the 1, 2, 3... 6 steps)? Or through the file manager type page where you can upload several at once? Because the latter version NEVER works for me - the thumbnails never appear for those. I have to upload one at a time using the form.

If it's not that, I can't help. :( Except to make sure your file types are correct - jpg is best I think. You might want to cross-post this on the Site Discussions forum where Scott tends to answer technical questions. :)

Tina.

teresasart
10-10-2001, 07:20 PM
Thank you for replying. :) I was using the form (1,2,3, etc...) but with no luck. Nothing shows up at all... :confused: I don't know how to make it go!!! I will take your advice and cross post the message (if I can figure *THAT* out!)

Thanks!

PS- They are jpg images

Sumafra
10-10-2001, 10:00 PM
Teresa, did you do the 'rebuild thumbnails' after uploading your images? (I think that's what it's called). You have to do that or your pictures won't show. That's all I can think of.

teresasart
10-10-2001, 10:27 PM
Thanks Suzette... I tried that too, but no luck. :crying: Boo... hopefully someone can tell me what I'm missing or it will get fixed if there's a glitch somewhere (hey, at least then I'd know I didn't miss something OBVIOUS) ;) If I find out what's wrong, I'll post an update, in case anyone else runs into the same problem.

Teresa