PDA

View Full Version : Still Friday Nite S&T

swamperfolk
07-24-2004, 12:06 AM
It's late and I'm on a short break from the torch. These came of the kiln yesterday. Uranium yellow with light sky blue and dots of a stringer I made of white core with lavender stripes and "I wish I could remember what I encased the stringer with." It is hard to get a good photo of this light bead. I tried in sunlight and it wasn't any better. I like this color combo and think I'll try it again. Pastels aren't usually my style but this one suits me.

Juls
07-24-2004, 12:11 AM
I love soft pastel combos...and they ARE hard to photograph! Those are lovely, Linda!

I have had a bit of a block going on since the humongous white and gold set...but I did manage to finish a few sets.
This one is transparent blue and deep purple over perwi with slv ivory.

redsidedesigns
07-24-2004, 12:22 AM
Linda...those are so soft snd very pretty.
Juls...wow very stunning and striking colors.

Here are mine, more boro. I love this set .
I used lots of colors from purple luster, amber purple, peach , caramel and a few others.

Sassyglassgal
07-24-2004, 12:24 AM
I had alot of fun making some summer flip flops, I like the pastel set it touches the softness in me

KTO
07-24-2004, 12:32 AM
woops - I posted these in the daytime tread and just found the evening thread so I 'm gonna put them here too.

Pucker up for a Kissy Fish Kiss!

Sassyglassgal
07-24-2004, 12:38 AM
wow, while I was trying to size my pic, i love the periwinkle set and the boro, and the fish with the big kissable lips too.

sarakay
07-24-2004, 12:47 AM
I never know which show and tell I should post to...but I love seeing everybody's work.

sara

swamperfolk
07-24-2004, 07:59 AM
The flipflops are precious. Best I have seen. Pics a little small. Try getting rid of the space arount the beads before you size your pic.

Love the octopi - very fluid.

Fishy lips - SWAK - mmmmmwah. Great fish.

Love the purple encasing. I'll have to try that.

Sarakay, your pic is not coming thru, I'l check it out on my fast connection at work,

It's morning and I'm off to Schermo's.