PDA

View Full Version : To Offensive for Ebay?...lol

littlecrow1
07-22-2004, 11:10 AM
These beads took me forever to get right...Ive wanted to make them ever since I first got my torch. ...rofl Writing with reduction stringers is hard! :rolleyes: ...lol

Do you think they are too offensive for Ebay? :evil: ...hehe

Bitch Beads...beads with ALOT OF ATTITUDE!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=148858&stc=1

justlilolme
07-22-2004, 11:16 AM
Naw...They're GREAT! I think they'll get a good response...and iffin ya feel uncomfortable listing, just scrable em and make them figure it out themselves...just drop em a hint and they'll know...and probly bid too!
LOVE EM!
Marianne

MegannsMom
07-22-2004, 11:22 AM
:clap: I LOVE them! I don't know the E-Bay rules about stuff like that, but I personally wouldn't have a problem bidding on them!! Course, I'm a ..... :evil: !
~Cindy

swamperfolk
07-22-2004, 12:05 PM
Well Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go for it.

Mike E etc
07-22-2004, 12:08 PM
Four letter words are not OK on the bay but five are all the rage on ebay.

Mike, a ton of misinformation, E

PS LOVE them!

shaneanth
07-22-2004, 12:21 PM
I don't want to cross your path, and they're funny so list them!

we could make a matching set that creep or something for the masculine counterpart...

I've tried to be fun on on ebay, like I'd write, "all proceeds go to my space age glass eye research facility..." I dont' think anyone actually noticed.

(no offense if any of you actually have a glass eye, glass eyes rock!)

littlecrow1
07-22-2004, 12:25 PM
ROFL...you guys are too funny :p Ive listed em , didnt get taken off ebay yet..hehe . Well see what happens...lolol

The Other Hussy
07-22-2004, 12:52 PM
I love these!! I'm sure they'll sell great too. I would dang sure try for them, if i didn't have this silly glass addiction that keeps me broke:). I think I need a set in red that spells out hussy :evil: Awesome beads!!!!

Paula

littlecrow1
07-22-2004, 01:10 PM
ahhhhahahaha * Hussy * that would be a good set! :evil:

!Karen
07-22-2004, 01:28 PM
They're great!! An so appropriate for so many. :p

Years ago I had a bangle bracelet (what ever happened to that?) that had 2 big "B"s on the face of it. My husband bought it for me because I was

Beyond B****!!

LOL, I probably gave it to someone who was worse than me!!

:)Karen

Kimberly Affleck
07-22-2004, 01:41 PM
OMG! I LOVE those!! You could make a matching necklace that said, "FLAMING"! Or, even better, make a two bangle set; one for "FLAMING" and one for "B**CH". I would bid on these!

Kimberly Affleck
07-22-2004, 01:46 PM
Okay, I bid on them! So, now maybe they won't take them off! If they do, let me know as I DO want these beads! Great idea!

CharleneN
07-22-2004, 02:53 PM
They're awesome!! NOWAY too offensive for eBay!!

GinnyHampton
07-22-2004, 03:02 PM
Not too offensive, at all .. . I mean, have you SEEN some of the stuff on Ebay?!?

Those beads are b*tchin' :D Cool idea, great stringer control :)

AMR GlassWorks
07-22-2004, 03:05 PM
Oh these are great!!! Ok Kimberly, if you win them I want to see them at Glass Stock!!! :D

Shawn T.
07-22-2004, 03:22 PM
They're great!! An so appropriate for so many. :p

Years ago I had a bangle bracelet (what ever happened to that?) that had 2 big "B"s on the face of it. My husband bought it for me because I was

Beyond B****!!

LOL, I probably gave it to someone who was worse than me!!

:)Karen

I love them, and I have seen much more offensive stuff on e-bay. *Note I am not saying I find these offensive. I personally find them wonderful very good stringer control and humor to boot!

Karen, here you and I go thinking a like again,
My first thought was I would want another set that says "Beyond".
My sister used to wear a beautiful cream colored coat in the winter with a bright red pin on it that said "Beyond B****!".
Shawn

littlecrow1
07-22-2004, 03:33 PM
rofl..Im seeing a whole line of *ATTITUDE!* Beads coming on! :evil:

Love Beyond Bitch! Imma do a PMS one too!... :evil:

beaderpaine
07-22-2004, 03:48 PM
Well, if Ebay finds them too offensive, they can certainly come to live at my house! I think they are just priceless!!!!!

Personally, I would much rather see someone wearing these beads (like myself!) that one more teenager with "Princess" emblazoned across the front of an over-stretched tank top!

Oh, and did I say that your colors are lovely, too???

boobiebeads
07-22-2004, 03:48 PM
Holy Cow, get out of my head! I have been working on about 10 different "woman classifications" on beads as well. Your writing is fabulous and really different than mine.

I am so excited that there is more than "one of me" out there. ;)

beaderpaine
07-22-2004, 03:51 PM
BTW, how did you get the letters to look like silver?

!ngridh
07-22-2004, 04:09 PM
Well, they are just GREAT BEADS!!!!!!! and I would bet that the viewer would first be drawn to how gorgeous they are and then a half an hour to 3 hours later...finally get over their beauty and SEE them and get a HUGE laugh out of it ;-)

Cat66
07-22-2004, 05:12 PM
I love 'em! Those are hilarious... Actually I have a sister that I should buy those for.. make that two sisters... maybe I can get two sets... Better get one for myself while I'm at it.. It would go well with the "B*t*h of the Year" certificate one of them gave me for Christmas last year! LOL :D

littlecrow1
07-22-2004, 06:22 PM
Thanks for all the compliments :) You guys are great! I was worried id offend somebody but sounds like your all as twisted as I am...roflmao!!! I have 3 sisters, two who would wear these in a heartbeat also..lol..and the other prob should ;) ...lolol I def want a set for myself. Im working on a couple more sets today...

I used silver blue reduction glass stringers...I buy the chunks and pull my own.
I love that stuff!!

aimee
07-23-2004, 12:36 AM
Damn, I went to just look at the auction and my eyes jumped right to the hexagon mandrel and before I know it, I was clicking the buy it now button. I don't know what happened but I can't wait to get it.

Shawn T.
07-23-2004, 01:54 AM
Deb,
I have been thinking of your beads all day, and have come up with some great things you should do. Not sure I should write them all out. :evil:
Plus I'm not done with my list. hehehe
But I do think you should do "Smart A$$"
Shawn

JCA
07-23-2004, 06:53 AM
Deb,
I do BITE ME beads e-bay hasn't pulled them yet!!!
I think a set of PMS beads would go very well a set of my BITE ME beads!!LOL

justlilolme
07-23-2004, 07:21 AM
Deb,
I have been thinking of your beads all day, and have come up with some great things you should do. Not sure I should write them all out. :evil:
Plus I'm not done with my list. hehehe
But I do think you should do "Smart A$$"
Shawn

heh heh heh!............Now ya GOTTA do them! ;)

mistymade
07-23-2004, 02:33 PM
Deb, I think these beads are way cool and I love the "kiss my glass" one you have on ebay!LOL :D :D :D

sadiesjewels
07-24-2004, 12:38 AM
Ok .. I just had to bid on those as well .. they are right up there with my current thinking on the world .. lol

Great beads!

sadie

saucy
07-24-2004, 12:59 AM
Those are perfect! I've been doing a lot of writing on beads and I just keep getting more orders for them. I love it and I think they will do well on eBay.

Zonnestraaltje
07-24-2004, 01:37 AM
Hey...how about us Spongebob fans.... "ADVANCED" B*TCH (Okay, I guess you would have had to see the episode where he gets on the wrong bus and ends up in Rock Bottom.... "This isn't just darkness...this is ADVANCED darkness.") (Okay...I'm up too late again!)

I love them!! I must say though, what really caught my attention is the shape of your toggle (the inserty part, not the hexagonal holey thing-a-mabob) in your "Kiss my Glass" set....that's a very interesting ...er...shape and color scheme, if you know what I mean! LOL!

Keep up the attitude...it's very refreshing. :D :clap: :evil:

littlecrow1
07-24-2004, 12:17 PM
roflmao!! you know my husband said the same thing!... :rolleyes:

It looks male in gender huh?...rofl...
ewwwwwwwwwwww...rofl My poor beads ...lol

Donni
07-25-2004, 07:02 PM
Coming in a bit late on this thread, that is too cool, hilarious, and I gotta say

I did a set in black (tabs), rolled in gold leaf, then bright red dots a letter per bead, left em raised, plunged cz's in each dot (that makes a letter) with a dome of clear they look like LED lights... totally awesome effect, time consuming and high crack rate til ya get it.

The tag line was

she might be rolling in gold and dripping with diamonds, but we know what she really is....

These sold before they got to Ebay and I wasn't sure about listing them, so now I see it might be ok.... LOL

I have seen some pretty radical language in designer t-shirts that fetches pretty radical prices on ebay!