PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Drawing Event- July 24, 2004

lisilk
07-20-2004, 06:48 PM
Join WC Artist Flawless_Bone this weekend, July 24 for another Weekend Drawing Event in the All Media Art Events Forum (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133/) . If you haven't participated before, they are fast, furious and fun and all mediums are welcome. The forum can also be found through the Town Center.

:) Hi and welcome all to the next WDE! :)

I would also like to invite photographers because I have a little "task" for those who want to do it that could be interesting to them too.

Being a European myself, IŽll post two hours earlier and hopefully change the classic timetable without any mistakes:
New York-Sat 2pm, Paris-Sat 8pm, Anchorage-Sat 10pm, Amsterdam-Sat 8pm, New Orleans-Sat 1pm, Vancouver-Sat 11am, Manila-Sun 2pm, London-Sat 7pm, Halifax-Sat 3 pm, Sydney- Sun 4am, Toronto- Sat 2pm, US Mountain time-Sat 12pm, Helsinki-9pm, Vienna-8pm (;

The images will be posted in the All Media Art Events forum on Saturday, 24.July. When you know what you want to do you have two hours to work before you post your results or your progress. You can join any time during the weekend or later. Post a new thread in the All Media Art Events section with "WDE July 24th" or "WDE 24/7" in the title.

I hope to see you there to have a fun "house party" together!

Klaudia