10-06-2001, 07:11 PM
http://www.deezyne.com/ART/SP_01_450x.jpg
pastel and pencil on paper 7"x10"

kelly
10-06-2001, 07:42 PM
very cool ****...

reynolds
10-07-2001, 02:23 AM
i like this, it has great texture. i feel like it is bumpy:) thanks for sharing it.

crazi4art
10-07-2001, 05:43 PM
i like it but i don't.(my famous last words on wetcanvas) i can't figure out what i don't like about it. they abstraction is cool but it is still weird. if i found out what i like and don't like about it i will let you know.

AmyH
10-07-2001, 10:54 PM
hey erico.

color texture, all great. Think the squares being unequal in size would serve the piece better, there would be a large (circle) medium(one square) small(one square) that would give a better rythym (not that you particularly want any rythym). I like the overlap, but would also like to see one square just touching the inner part of the circle rather than just being contained in it, adjacent, against, upon. my picky two cents, :D.

amy

erico
10-08-2001, 12:19 AM
thanks all for commenting. amy- I'll take your 2 cents, thank you very much (every little bit helps!). see your point re difnt size squares. I'm going to have to incorporate that. I do have about 20 of these so far and have been playing around w/ different placements of elements, etc. thanks again. hope you're doing good.

ericO