PDA

View Full Version : leopard

nikki36
10-06-2001, 05:59 PM
Hi there

I am a first time user of this site and it does look an interesting site. I work in soft pastels and mainly do cats and dogs. I hope to attach a leopard which I completed recently and would appreciate any comments

Abu Haidar
10-07-2001, 08:45 PM
Hi Nikki,

Welcome, you will enjoy our community.
Let's see your work. Big cat is my favourite model too

Abu Haidar

nikki36
10-08-2001, 02:03 PM
Hi Abu

Thanks for the welcome. You will have realised that I have been unable to attach "leopard". Will try again, perhaps the memory is too large. Meantime if you would like to see some of my work why not visit my site: www. pastel-pets.com. I would appreciate any feedback and would also like to see some of your work.

Regards Nikki:) :)

Shey
10-08-2001, 05:02 PM
Hi......and welcome to WetCanvas! You will love it here! I'm pretty new too and also work in soft pastels. This is a great site with many VERY talented artists who can answer just about any question you may have. Please post your Leopard we would all love to see it

Shey :clap:

Abu Haidar
10-09-2001, 12:13 AM
Hi Nikki

I had surfed to your website...and it's been bookmarked in my favourites one. Your leopard so smooth....

If you want to work with some leopards' pose... you can visit
http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/data/2001/10/01/html/fe_20011001.html
I'll try to take leopard become my model once....

Abu Haidar

nikki36
10-09-2001, 04:52 PM
Hi Abu

Thanks for visiting my site and saying nice things about my paintings. I saw the picture you did of your son and it is super, you are very talented.

I am still having problems trying to attach a picture to messages. So I am going to sit here and study how to do it.

Speak to you soon
nikki

nikki36
10-09-2001, 04:57 PM
Hi Shey

Thank you for welcome. I have managed to view some of the works and you are right about there being some very talented people, you among them.

I hope to attach my leopard but am having difficulty doing so, but I will get there!!!

If you want to see some of my work meantime why not visit my website: www.pastel-pets.com and let me know what you think.

nikki

digistyle
10-10-2001, 02:16 PM
Nikki,

I just visited your site and checked out the leopard. I like the angle of the subject and how lifelike it appears. Very nice work.

digistyle