PDA

View Full Version : A new beady snatcher...

whimzicalities
07-17-2004, 11:01 PM
Hi All,

I wanted to share this week's latest beady...this is Ivy with cased bead of mine and a cool focal bead Kay made.

...we had some computer problems this week and its taken most of the week to get it all worked out, so beadmaking kinda took a backseat. We did make lots of them, though so should have some more as soon as I can get some soldering done...

Enjoy!

Maria

AMR GlassWorks
07-17-2004, 11:11 PM
I love her!!! Pretty cool focal too!!! :clap:

nicker
07-18-2004, 12:15 AM
Ohhhe I love it! And Nancy the bead defender.....AWSOME! You must do a horse someday...or something horsie/alien!

whimzicalities
07-18-2004, 12:28 AM
Hi Nicole!

You reminded me of a hobby horse alien we did last year...I'll have to put a bug in Kay's ear about making another horse...I had a blast doing the mane on this hobby horse.

Maria

MegannsMom
07-18-2004, 12:48 AM
OK, Ok...I gotta be honest here...I don't know WHY I love the little creature, but love her I DO! She is just so.....oh, I don't know! I just know she made me smile. And isn't that what it's all about? :D :D :D

P.S. My hubby walked by and asked why there were (insert not so nice name for BREASTS) on the focal bead. He has a sick mind. look at the picture again...I guess I kind of see them now, too! All I (the nice one in this family who can appreciate true ART) saw when I looked at it was one COOL focal!

~Cindy

Kim Watanabe
07-18-2004, 12:50 AM
Hey! This is my horse!! Okay, it was a gift to my mom... but still, I was so happy to have her live with me while I waited for Christmas. We both LOVE her.... I think someone else would be happy to have her too :clap:

nicker
07-18-2004, 01:38 AM
I WANNN A PONI! :crying: :crying: