PDA

View Full Version : IPAP Worldwide Paintout Sept 10-12

artist_pw
07-17-2004, 02:14 PM
Hi:

I didn't find this already posted, so I thought I'd post it - I also posted it in the plein air forum. I'm not an official IPAP member, but I participated in this event last year. Please check the website for more information and to signup to participate by August 13.

http://www.ipap.homestead.com/paintout.html

(If you've never been on a 'paint-out' with other artists, it is completely fun. The MidAmerica Pastel Society has several 'paint-outs' a year at various local areas, and members will usually either bring brown bag lunches or put together a potluck for the group. If you are in the greater Kansas City Missouri area, let me know and we can get together for this particular event.)

Kathryn Wilson
07-18-2004, 09:28 AM
Thanks for sharing the link! This looks interesting and it's a good time of the year to get out and paint. :clap:

CarlyHardy
07-18-2004, 09:09 PM
I was a part of the paintout last year!!! We had a wonderful time painting at the Atlanta Botanical gardens. This year the Atlanta area painters will be at the Chatthoochee Nature Center on Saturday to celebrate with other artists internationally painting plein air.

You can get more info about groups around Georgia at the www.pleinairgeorgia.com site.
carly

Khadres
07-19-2004, 08:32 AM
As usual, there doesn't seem to be anything around here...or in Colorado as a whole. Can someone take part if they're alone?

artist_pw
07-21-2004, 01:56 PM
Sure - but I think you just have to register. After the event last year, we could submit photos from it, so you can post your paintings on their website if you want.