PDA

View Full Version : Friday evening [email protected]

Renee Weaver
07-16-2004, 08:34 PM
Hi, Im excited to start this evening show and tell. Here's one of 40 frogs that I have made in the last two days. He was the runt of the litter, so I decided to keep him!
Renee

fikefire
07-16-2004, 08:39 PM
He's cute Renee! What were the 40 frogs for?

I've been making trade beads for the Gathering :) Still wondering how many is *enough*..... any Gathering Veterans have a good guess?

Renee Weaver
07-16-2004, 09:01 PM
Hi, I am doing two art fairs in the next month and frogs seem to sell really well. If they dont sell, I guess I've got gifts for a long time!

Beth Myers
07-16-2004, 09:09 PM
Way too much work girls...................but the rewards look good!
lazy,
Beth

The Other Hussy
07-16-2004, 10:13 PM
I adore your little runt of a frog! Too,too cute. making 40 is a lot like work i bet.

That is also a lot of florals, i envy your consistency! I haven't made more than 2 long beads that matched in shape and size.

Show and tell is my favorite part of the day, Thanks!

Paula

littlecrow1
07-16-2004, 11:00 PM
Aww cute frog!! I love frog beads! and those florals look great! :clap:

these are my new ones..rainbow dichroic...loooove this stuff! :)
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=147108&stc=1

FrontHallGlass
07-16-2004, 11:10 PM
40 frogs in two days??? You are more of a man than I will ever be! Amazing.

The dichro beads are beautiful. I wish I wasn't so scared of dichro. The stuff is like the boogey-man to me!

Very, very pretty florals. That's what I love to make the most!

Rebekah

Juls
07-17-2004, 12:06 AM
What a cute Frog! I can't imagine making 40 of anything at once...kudos for your attention span!

Gorgeous florals! And personally, I don't think you can ever have "too many". :p

Gorgeous Dichro set, Deb!

Some of my usuals today..playing with frit!

lsking
07-17-2004, 12:10 AM
Renee ~ Your frog is so expressive....he looks as if he is pleased you are keeping him!

Sara ~ Gorgeous florals!!!!! I wish I were better at florals.....must practice more!

Deb ~ That dichro is awesome!!! I love the colors!!!!!

Here are mine for the evening....I just got my new Zoozii press and am a bit obsessed with squashing everything in sight....These are made with a base of periwinkle, rolled in foil and then stringer pulled twistie-style from Val's Tutti Fruitti frit and dark pink pastel melted in and then squished!!! I love the colors....they just pop!!!