PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Drawing Event- July 17, 2004

lisilk
07-14-2004, 05:21 PM
Please join WC artist Watercolorbill this weekend in the All Media Art Events Forum (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133/) . The drawing events are fast, furious and fun. The forum can be found by clicking the previous link or by going through the WC Town Center. The images will be posted on Sat. July 17, 30 minutes prior to the start time ( see details in Bill's invite below. )

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/14-Jul-2004/32011-invite_wde_7-17_jpeg.jpg

------------Come one, come all ! Call your friends !! Time to Create !!!-----------------

Join me in a little trip through the Landscapes, and other fun from my little corner of the Earth.
There will be Lighthouses, animals, Florals, and more. Hopefully something for all mediums.
So get out your tools and come along for the ride.

You can create your artwork anytime during the weekend. You have 1/2 hour to choose a photo, and two hours to create your original work of art -- using whatever media you like. You can then post a new thread in the All Media Art Events section - with “WDE” and “JULY 17th” or “7/17” in the title. Don’t worry if you don’t finish your painting in that time frame – just post what you’ve accomplished so far … you can always update your thread later.

The images will be posted in the All Media Art Events section of the Town Center on Saturday, July 17, 2004 – at the following times:

New York-Sat 4pm, Paris-Sat 10pm, Anchorage-Sat 12pm, Amsterdam-Sat 10pm, New Orleans-Sat 3pm, Vancouver-Sat 1pm, Manila-Sun 4pm, London-Sat 9pm, Halifax-Sat 5 pm, Sydney- Sun 6am, Toronto- Sat 4pm, US Mountain time-Sat 2pm, Helsinki-11pm

I am looking forward to my first WDE hosting. It wasn't easy getting the images down to 16 !
Hope to too see you all.

Bill

FriendCarol
07-17-2004, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the welcoming invitation. I'm really, really hoping to participate today! Last weekend I only got as far as choosing a photo, but never had enough time to paint anything other than my current work. Today I'm home all day, and planning a simple supper, so I'm realistically more hopeful.

Looking forward to the lighthouses (etc.). :)

jemgold
07-18-2004, 11:11 PM