PDA

View Full Version : For Those Who LIKE to Shop

SweetBabyJ
07-07-2004, 10:52 PM
I really don't. See, I like going to the art supply store and all, loading my arms (okay, my pushcart with extra storage fold-out- let's be realistic here) but I don't enjoy "shopping", per se. I like to get in, get out, get on my way.

So- for those who LIKE to shop, what's the best going price for Wallis full sheets, and where? I've decided I really, really like working BIG.

CarlyHardy
07-07-2004, 11:41 PM
What I do when I want to comparison shop is open about six browsers to all the art suppliers listed in my Favorites file and find the same product in all of them. If I have a coupon, that helps too :)

I think the best savings on Wallis is probably buying a roll. Do you have a friend nearby who would split one with you?

carly

SweetBabyJ
07-07-2004, 11:48 PM
Yeah, but the rolls are out of stock right now and Kitty said mid to end of July for delivery. pooh

Looks like Jerry's is best price-waise, but not with adding in delivery charges- I hate shopping

Now how do I get a coupon? Oh Kitty!!!!!

Kitty Wallis
07-08-2004, 12:40 AM
Yeah, but the rolls are out of stock right now and Kitty said mid to end of July for delivery. pooh

Looks like Jerry's is best price-waise, but not with adding in delivery charges- I hate shopping

Now how do I get a coupon? Oh Kitty!!!!!

Yeahsss?
We have a lot of seconds and shorts in Professional rolls, and a few in Museum. The shorts are perfect paper that's too short to sell as a roll. -10% discount and $10 shipping 5 yards minimum.

Seconds are anything from minor damage such as smudges and edge dings -30% discount, to major damage in texture, good for multi media artists, people who work small and can cut around it, etc. -50% discount.

The undiscounted price per yard is 27.90 a yard, 47" wide.