PDA

View Full Version : Anybody near Houston, Texas?

Michael-Ann
07-07-2004, 06:00 PM
I hope it is okay to just ask and see if anyone wants to get together and paint, draw, sketch, mime, or make mud pies one weekend?

Rose Queen
07-07-2004, 06:14 PM
Michael-Ann, it's perfectly OK to ask!

Another way to find Houston-area members is to click "Quick Links," above right, select "Member Directory," click "Search Members" at the right of the heading bar on the resulting page, then click "Advanced Search" when the little pull-down menu appears. Once you get to the advanced search page, scroll down to the "location" box and put in Houston. Then click "Search Now" and it should give you a list of everyone who listed that they were in Houston in their profile. You can scan the list, see who's an active member, and perhaps send emails or private messages to them via WetCanvas.

I did it just now, for a lark, and came up with three pages of names -- I don't know how many of the are active, but it might be fun to try!

Michael-Ann
07-12-2004, 11:54 AM
*quietly sobbing*... I'm all alone...fine then, I'll make my own mudpies and when they are ready to eat I'm not sharing with anyone - just like that hen.

Mirek Sledz
07-15-2004, 06:29 PM
Hello Michel-Ann! I'm willing to pies but "pies" in polish tongue it"s "dog"
Do you like eating your dog? Besides I'm very very far from America- thousands kilometres away. So I can't going to pies. But I saw your home
site and I'm impressed - excellent works! You are talented and beautiful
artist. Hot greetings from cold Poland (it's most ugly sammer as I can remember)

Michael-Ann
07-16-2004, 02:31 PM
Yipeee! Thank you Mirek for coming out!:) I will pass on the Polish Pie -ewwww! It is very hot and humid here in the southeast of Texas too - everything is moldy here:D

Isn't it fantastic being able to talk to people from around the world? Wonderful!

Take care and best wishes to you Mirek!

Hello Michel-Ann! I'm willing to pies but "pies" in polish tongue it"s "dog"
Do you like eating your dog? Besides I'm very very far from America- thousands kilometres away. So I can't going to pies. But I saw your home
site and I'm impressed - excellent works! You are talented and beautiful
artist. Hot greetings from cold Poland (it's most ugly sammer as I can remember)

Mirek Sledz
07-16-2004, 04:39 PM
Sure that is wonderful. I just had been a wernissage my works in Gdynia.
There was many people so I'm glad. Unfortunate this summer is as ugly
in Poland that I never was on the beach this year (in Gdynia is beautiful
beach, the sea, bulwar and also port. Hey Michel-Ann!