PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Drawing Event- July 3, 2004

lisilk
06-30-2004, 12:52 AM
Please join WC artist Paapu in the All Media Art Events (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133/) forum on Sat., July 3rd. The AMAE forum can also be located through the Town Center. The drawing events are a blast as artists around the world paint together for 2 hours. Come join in the fun !

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Jun-2004/31924-invitation.jpg

***** I EXTEND A VERY WARM WELCOME TO ALL MY DEAR WC FRIENDS TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS WEEK'S WDE *****

The theme as it says , ' A touch of West & East ' , will showcase pictures from parts of western UnitedStates and India. Mostly the places i visited in US- states of California,Nebraska,Oregon & Arizona. And frm India , being my homeland , I am going to have the important seascapes from the southmost point of the continent. Also there will be pictures of birds, flowers and dogs from all these places.

You can create your artwork anytime during the weekend. You have 1/2 hour to choose a photo, and two hours to create your original work of art -- using whatever media you like. You can then post a new thread in the All Media Art Events section - with “WDE” and “JULY 3rd” or “7/03” in the title. Don’t worry if you don’t finish your painting in that timeframe – just post what you’ve accomplished so far … you can always update your thread later.

The images will be posted in the All Media Art Events section of the Town Center on Saturday, July 3, 2004 – at the following times:
New York-Sat 4pm, Paris-Sat 10pm, Anchorage-Sat 12pm, Amsterdam-Sat 10pm, New Orleans-Sat 3pm, Vancouver-Sat 1pm, Manila-Sun 4pm, London-Sat 9pm, Halifax-Sat 5 pm, Sydney- Sun 6am, Toronto- Sat 4pm, US Mountain time-Sat 2pm, Helsinki-11pm

Hope each of you will find your favourite theme to work with! Looking forward for a great WDE .

with you all!:)

Cheers!,
Paapu

ams
06-30-2004, 12:48 PM
It sounds like a great WDE Paapu. I'm looking forward to it.

I assume you mean the images will be posted Saturday, July 3, not June 19. :D

Anne

lisilk
06-30-2004, 03:27 PM
Tee- Hee. I didn't catch that. She must've copied the times from another WDE. LOL.

MKathleen
06-30-2004, 05:33 PM
:D Hi you all are just to sharp, can't get anything past you. LOL
I've made the date correction to Paapu's invitation--Paapu I hope that is the biggest mistake you ever make in your life. :D
Best,

artbyjune
07-02-2004, 02:53 PM
This sounds just fabulous. I hope I can find space/time to join in. Usually do!! :clap: :clap:

Sassie2
07-03-2004, 01:26 AM
[I]Okay, this sounds like real fun and real challenge......

Since I'm still fairly new on this site, please correct me if I misunderstood the concept......

'''A PHOTO WOULD BE POSTED IN ALL MEADIA EVENT IN TOWN CENTER....I, THEN, CHOOSE A PHOTO THAT IS POSTED...CHOOSE MEDIA OF MY LIKING AND PAINT A PAINTING OF THE CHOSEN PHOTO, IN 2 1/2 HOURS?"

Anyone please tell me if I got it. :confused:

http://www.jazziestudio.com