PDA

View Full Version : In Memory of Lynn

MissMouse
09-30-2001, 01:56 PM
Do you folks remember me asking for prayers for my sons girlfriend Lynne Morris. Lynne was never heard from and the kids have erected a memorial at the dock they all liked to party on. I am going to place this there but want it to go on this site for her. Lynne was 23 years old.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Sep-2001/Lynnesm.jpg
my heart aches as I post this Lynne was a beautiful young lady .....

Lulu
09-30-2001, 02:35 PM
This is so beautiful Pam. My sincere sympathy and warm hugs.

T-Rex
09-30-2001, 06:15 PM
Pam....That's a lovely tribute to Lynne, please know I extend my thoughts and prayers to you and your son.....Karen

TeAnne
09-30-2001, 06:21 PM
(((((PAM))))) Deepest sympathy dear friend. I'm so sorry.

MissMouse
09-30-2001, 07:40 PM
It is really strange that someone can come into your life for just a brief time and touch your heart in such a way. I did not know this girls parents but I can just imagine how they feel, the ache in their hearts must be so great. Patrick and Lynne did not have a deep relationship they were just good friends who enjoyed each others company. It is very hard for the kids to understand. Remember when you were 23 - nothing could hurt you and the world was yours for the taking. Well this generation is scared now - I just hate seeing young people just blank - I hate what this coward did to them the most. I grieve for so many young soles lost and pray that the ones left behind will recover. I want to thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers and will print them out and put them on the memorial.

Ivyleaf
09-30-2001, 08:56 PM
May Lynne's friends and family find comfort and peace at this time. May the good times be remembered and may all rejoice for having known her.

Pam, you have touched the lives of so many of us here at WC, this is a wonderful tribute, thank you for sharing.

Berrell
09-30-2001, 08:59 PM
Oh Pam I'm so sorry to hear that this has hit your family directly. The tribute is wonderful. Both on WC and a professional list I'm on I see references to how people cope. One for me is to go to the spots where these memorials are. They are so beautiful.
Thanks for sharing yours.

arlene
09-30-2001, 09:50 PM
My heart grieves for your son, Lynne, her parents and you...this whole thing has hurt.

auntie_chaos
10-03-2001, 02:13 PM
My prayers and sympathies are with you MissMouse as well as with your son & Lynne's family & friends. How is your son handling this? Give him hugs from all of us. I just pray that all those who lost their lives didn't do so in vain ... I hope that this tragedy results in a better world some day where there is more understanding and love between nations and people all over the world and no more terrorism. Then the great losses suffered will have reason. Beautiful tribute!

Leaflin
10-05-2001, 12:21 PM
My prayers and sympathies are with you, Lynne's friends and family Pam.
I am so sorry.

dcheek
10-19-2001, 12:35 PM
I'm so sorry it took so long for me to be able to get back into this forum, I wish I had seen this sooner. My thoughts and prayers for you, your son, Lynne's family, and your families and friends. Maybe this is god's way of spreading your support network out over time. Any way my prayers and thoughts will be with you.

Sandi
10-30-2001, 01:24 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss Pam. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Such a tragic loss.