PDA

View Full Version : "felinus" and hello to u all.

furrtig
06-26-2004, 11:24 AM
hello. I'm the proverbial noob. I posted a few drawings in the drawing forum and two or three in the illustration and was told of this one. this stuff is great. (i love the dog in the e z chair...that rocks!). My stuff is no where near this quality, but maybe one day.
furrtig

bravynn
06-26-2004, 12:36 PM
KEWLIES! a shapeshifter/morph cat kinda of painting.

This is great firtigg! Glad you didn't get the 'noob' mixed up with oob beginning with a 'b'. heh [quirky wordplay, and sense of humor...sometimes I'm the only one amused at my 'play'] :evil:

Glad to have you join us here!

Barb

peoplepainter
06-26-2004, 06:21 PM
hello. I'm the proverbial noob. I posted a few drawings in the drawing forum and two or three in the illustration and was told of this one. this stuff is great. (i love the dog in the e z chair...that rocks!). My stuff is no where near this quality, but maybe one day.
furrtig

From the easy chair painter herself, I can fairly and honestly say your sell yourself WAY short. This is really cool! I'd love to hear how you did it! Ps? Painter? Do tell!

furrtig
06-26-2004, 07:29 PM
people...
i WISH i had the tallent to paint this in any proggie! i began with a poser figure, and then went to google where i found a tiger patern. I took it into photoshop and tiled it. reopened the poser figure and applied the tile as the skin. put that into photoshop and used the clone tools and different filters to get the end result. believe me, it was much easier than it looks.

Michael
06-26-2004, 07:53 PM
Well...sounds like a plan to me :D

themanda
06-26-2004, 11:17 PM
welcome! very interesting piece...:) thanks for posting it.

peoplepainter
06-27-2004, 01:11 AM
people...
i WISH i had the tallent to paint this in any proggie! i began with a poser figure, and then went to google where i found a tiger patern. I took it into photoshop and tiled it. reopened the poser figure and applied the tile as the skin. put that into photoshop and used the clone tools and different filters to get the end result. believe me, it was much easier than it looks.

That doesn't sound easy to me so I guess we all have our strengths, huh?
It's still cool to me.
Lisa

Jet
06-27-2004, 05:29 AM
It is a great result....and you are a natural for this kind of results..
.it needs the patience of a photo-retoucher, and i mean those of the old school !! ..lol

Lisa is right, there are some techniques that suit better to some than others;
....And it's always appreciated watching those who take these skills to a higher level...

Congrats

Regards

Woof-a-Doof
06-27-2004, 05:57 AM
Cool! WHat other 3D apps do ya use besides Poser?

furrtig
06-27-2004, 09:20 AM
besides dabbling in poser i mess a bit with rhino and cinema 4d