PDA

View Full Version : ButterfLy

kptad2
06-26-2004, 12:53 AM
after inly having the program oh uhhh two or three weeks i think i finally made something orth looking at .. this frac..stuff is harder than it looks.. ok imofficially fried.. it looks like a buttrfly tme.. and also a crown.. but im fired..lol here i am sharing with all of you .. :D
oooh i would have a real clue yet as to explain how i got to this particular image.. :D

Jet
06-26-2004, 01:36 AM
i frankly didn't see a butterfly, but i am not in my usual insober state so i wouldn't trust my judgement....
I like what i see but don't know the name for it.. :)

What program is that ?

Regards

Woof-a-Doof
06-26-2004, 07:56 AM
Keep at it! Your right, fractals aren't as easy as many would think. True, most fractal engines generate random images based on random numbers. Tweaking those numbers to achieve an effect can be mind numbing!

Michael
06-26-2004, 10:37 AM
I like!

I been messeing with the fractals also, mostly for backgrounds though :D

Hmmm...I see one of those shrink test bats.

That's it!!...we could have a WC! Psyche test :evil:

kptad2
06-26-2004, 11:17 AM
I like!

I been messeing with the fractals also, mostly for backgrounds though :D

Hmmm...I see one of those shrink test bats.

That's it!!...we could have a WC! Psyche test :evil:

lol that would be interesting .. :evil: :Dlol i know ive already come to terms that im missing a screw or two up there.. :D

bravynn
06-26-2004, 12:44 PM
hehe .. Redwater

kind of like 'one short of a six pack'?? Join the club! Of course, our minds are a wonderful, creative, MATTER...and it makes us who we are in our styles, or developing styles.. of course, this is stated in the most complementary, positive manner. :D We're not screwy, we're just 'head wired' differently then the most extreme left brainard person. hey, is 'brainard' a word? Probably not, but who cares...if you know whut I mean!

:p

Barb [now, will go and look at the shared art portion of this thread to see what the sam hale you're talking about] :D

bravynn
06-26-2004, 12:51 PM
*smirk* KPtad2, look a the note 're:screwy' to Michael/Redwater... I must have a screw loose at the moment, too. hah

a psyche test would be interesting Michael *big grin*

KPtad2... looks like the human brain to me... [LOL especially since I was talking about the MATTER in another post] ;-)

..there's the left brain, and the right brain, and the corpus something that connects both sides together is the red 'butterfly' thingie

nice fractal regardless of my playful manner here

TUMSUP/thumbsup

Barb Michael, waiting for Art Therapy ;)

Michael
06-26-2004, 02:59 PM
I was perfoming art psycho-therapy until the Florida Board of Mental Health commited me :evil: :music: :music: :music: :music:

kptad2
06-26-2004, 04:56 PM
I was perfoming art psycho-therapy until the Florida Board of Mental Health commited me :evil: :music: :music: :music: :music:

lol funny .. they havent gotten me yet :evil: :evil: :angel: :evil:

themanda
06-26-2004, 11:32 PM
very cool! doesn't look like a butterfly to me, either, but it'd make a cool tattoo. :)

i don't know if a wc roshak test is such a good idea...

therapist: "so tell me, meester redvater...vat is it dat you see in dees peecture?"
michael: "a goat...a kazoo...a lobster...."

we'll all be committed, for sure.

Michael
06-26-2004, 11:37 PM
very cool! doesn't look like a butterfly to me, either, but it'd make a cool tattoo. :)

i don't know if a wc roshak test is such a good idea...

therapist: "so tell me, meester redvater...vat is it dat you see in dees peecture?"
michael: "a goat...a kazoo...a lobster...."

we'll all be committed, for sure.

AND...A MandaBunny :evil:

themanda
06-26-2004, 11:39 PM
AND...A MandaBunny :evil:

well, that's just a given, isn't it? :evil: LOL

Michael
06-26-2004, 11:43 PM
*insert blushing icon*