PDA

View Full Version : "Your Last Oasis"

Jan-Michael
09-29-2001, 12:28 AM
created in Bryce4
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/29-Sep-2001/oasis.jpg

Mud Mixer Linda
09-29-2001, 04:12 AM
I like.I wish I understood. After what I said last time, I probably shouldn't say anything. Everyone else saw beauty, and me- crib death. This is fire and water- Hell, but no. Chance of last salvation. I don't know, I feel dumb. I do know your work moves me and disturbs me. I do hope you're not offended.

Jan-Michael
09-30-2001, 06:56 PM
Linda...never offended :) I enjoy honest comments.. "Chance of last salvation" I think you understand my meaning of the last oasis...:) "I do know your work moves me and disturbs me" if it makes you feel anything I am pleased...thanks for the comments...JM

jerryW
09-30-2001, 07:22 PM
this seems to be the same model as the outsider with a few settings changed?

Jan-Michael
09-30-2001, 07:36 PM
Jerry the Outsider was done in April and this about a month later... I think it's trio that makes you see that.. :) the textures are similar...must have been in that kind of mood then... :)

Mud Mixer Linda
10-01-2001, 12:46 PM
Went searchin' and found "Buffalo Dance" A dark museum with the spotlight on a famous and priceless sculpture. I wanted to run my hands over the contours of the marble. Loved it.
Found Chia Pet- and smiled.
I liked the eskimo symbolism in "northern lights" (not sure I have the name just right) Reminded me very much of the totems. I always thought it was polar bear, but I'm pretty sure it's a whale.
Anyway, you caught the feel of it in a very flowing form. I can't believe it's done on computer. I can't draw a single line, it just keep following me around :-)
You don't frighten me any more. Now I know you have a soft side.

allanom
10-01-2001, 01:04 PM
Hi Jan-Michael. I think I may have prefered a single head, given the title. (Wouldn't presume to ask you to rationalize the three :O)) Powerful damn image, though. Great!

Jan-Michael
10-02-2001, 08:36 PM
Mud Mixer Linda..I can't PM you to thank you for all the nice comments..but I appreciate them :)
allanom..first of all I love your new tiny face :) and glad you like the image...the singular of the title is YOU the viewer :)