PDA

View Full Version : Digital Sketches

Joe Rucker
06-24-2004, 02:14 AM
Jet Liera requested that I share some of my digital stuff in the thread “Re: favourite software for digital art”
I am mostly a traditional media guy and post most of my work in the figure forum. However, I do some digital stuff now and then mostly for sketch work. Since Jet Liera has requested to see this work I have decided to post it.
It is pretty messy stuff :o but I hope that you will enjoy it anyway. Thanks for looking.

Joe Rucker
06-24-2004, 02:15 AM
Here are the other ones.

themanda
06-24-2004, 11:15 AM
hey, joe. nice work! i like the blue ribbons, but am drawn to your still life. i especially like the one with the soap...this feels a lot like the type of work i've been doing lately.

thanks for posting!

Michael
06-24-2004, 11:39 AM
I think they are all great and unique!!!!

But...I have to say...I REALLY like the teeth! :D

Joe Rucker
06-24-2004, 02:11 PM
hey, joe. nice work! i like the blue ribbons, but am drawn to your still life. i especially like the one with the soap...this feels a lot like the type of work i've been doing lately.
thanks for posting!
Thank you both for the support and feedback.
If you have any questions about the work please feel free to ask.

Jet
06-24-2004, 02:31 PM
Joe,
Thanks for posting your works.
they are of varied nature and some fit our styles as Amanda is into surreal imagery at this time, and Michael is ..
....... A surreal character himself... :p hummer, hummer

please, feel free to posting your new stuff, hope we can learn a tip or two from you...

.....i gotta confess i liked the teeth too...Does that turns me into a surreal character too ? :confused: :D

Kind Regards
:cool:

kptad2
06-25-2004, 10:18 AM

ME TOO! .. dont ask me why but the teeth look pretty cool .. :D :D :D i dont think any of them are messy .. but hey i like alot out of the ordinary things anyway .. pretty cool work :clap:

Andrew Rance
06-25-2004, 12:28 PM
I like the ribbon things, and the teeth (hope they're not yours - now THAT would be an interesting self portrait, specially if you got your own refection in the pearlies!)

Joe Rucker
06-25-2004, 12:36 PM
Thanks again everyone. I never thought of them (the teeth) as being surreal, interesting.

[QUOTE=Andrew Rance]I like the ribbon things, and the teeth (hope they're not yours …QUOTE]
Not mine, got em from a dentist.
Oh, almost forgot these are Photoshop images. Just in case anyone was wondering. Thanks again everyone. :) :) :)

Cronious
06-28-2004, 06:51 AM
Cool stuff here,

Really love the teeth :D