PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Drawing Event June 26, 2004

lisilk
06-23-2004, 03:10 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/23-Jun-2004/27068-seaside2.jpg

Hi everyone

You’re invited to this weekend’s (June 26/04) Weekend Drawing Event!

I’ll be posting various photos from around the harbour & beach in Scarborough - the North Yorkshire holiday town where I live.

You can create your “masterpiece” anytime during the weekend. You have 1/2 hour to choose a photo, and two hours to create your original work of art -- using whatever media you like. You can then post a new thread in the All Media Art Events section - with “WDE” and “June 26” or “6/26” in the title. Don’t worry if you don’t finish your painting in that timeframe – just post what you’ve accomplished so far … you can always update your thread later.

The images will be posted in the All Media Art Events section of the Town Center on Saturday, June 26, 2004 – at the following times:

New York-Sat 4pm, Paris-Sat 10pm, Anchorage-Sat 12pm, Amsterdam-Sat 10pm, New Orleans-Sat 3pm, Vancouver-Sat 1pm, Manila-Sun 4pm, London-Sat 9pm, Halifax-Sat 5 pm, Sydney- Sun 6am, Toronto- Sat 4pm, US Mountain time-Sat 2pm, Helsinki-11pm

Looking forward to hosting !

Nina

lisilk
06-23-2004, 08:23 PM
Forgot to say , the invite author and event host is Nina...aka WC's Leojacko !

Thanks for hosting Nina.

clautenslager
06-26-2004, 11:42 AM
i would like to sign up but cant ffind the images. please help, thanks
:eek:

DGrau
06-26-2004, 03:28 PM
i would like to sign up but cant ffind the images. please help, thanks
:eek:

Scroll to the top of this page and looking at the left side look down a few lines untill you see a link titled ~ the town center. Click on that and then look down until you see all media art events. Now when you click on that it will take you to where you can find where the images will be posted. The images wil not be posted until 4:00 New York time. If your time zone is an hour behind new york's then you will be able to view them at 3:00. The invitation is marked with an arrow, and the image listing should say something like
WDE june 26th images posted here, and there may be a light bulb or something to help locate it quicker.
Hope you have a great time..looks like a lot of fun
D.

MKathleen
06-26-2004, 10:11 PM
:clap: Thank you, DGrau for helping a new member find their way to the 'All Media Art Events' forum. It's member's like you that help make Wet Canvas a great site. :clap:
Best,

DGrau
06-27-2004, 04:21 PM
:clap: Thank you, DGrau for helping a new member find their way to the 'All Media Art Events' forum. It's member's like you that help make Wet Canvas a great site. :clap:
Best,

What I did was just a simple curtesy, but I can see the importance of even that.
Thank you.
Yourself along with the other moderators and guides, and those people which are to be found, in it seems every forum, in my opinion are what make this place so great. You each give so freely of your support to members, and do things to help make forums better for everyone. All of this takes a great deal of time and probably more than I realize, and without all of the effort each of you expends, this would not be half the place it is.. I would like to return the clappy hands back to you and everyone else along with my thanks and gratitude, for helping to maintane and make a place like this, where I can find so much enjoyment.
Thanks
David

Sassie2
06-28-2004, 11:53 PM
I wanted to give my first Weekend Drawing Event 6/26 a shot so, so much.
Unfdortuantely, my Adrenal Crisis had gotten the best of my body......I was bedridden.

Looking forward for tne next one. :cool:

Jazziewww.jazziestudio.com (http://www.jazziestudio.com)

lisilk
06-29-2004, 12:11 AM
Scroll to the top of this page and looking at the left side look down a few lines untill you see a link titled ~ the town center. Click on that and then look down until you see all media art events. Now when you click on that it will take you to where you can find where the images will be posted. The images wil not be posted until 4:00 New York time. If your time zone is an hour behind new york's then you will be able to view them at 3:00. The invitation is marked with an arrow, and the image listing should say something like
WDE june 26th images posted here, and there may be a light bulb or something to help locate it quicker.
Hope you have a great time..looks like a lot of fun
D.

D,- Belated thanks for doing that. I completely spaced when I put in the original notice. Thanks !

Li