PDA

View Full Version : Makeover

Andrew Rance
06-22-2004, 09:41 PM
My girlfriend asked me to illustrate what she might look like if she had blonde hair and blue eyes (she is asian - hails from Mauritius). So Andrew got busy with Painter, the Wacom and Smudgematic, and here's the transformation

Net result - Andrew ain't got a girlfriend anymore....!

themanda
06-22-2004, 09:53 PM
how fun! what does she think?

justjean
06-22-2004, 09:58 PM
Nice work and your girlfriend looks good either way Andrew

Jet
06-22-2004, 10:39 PM
Net result - Andrew ain't got a girlfriend anymore....!
:crying:
It's alright Andrew..you'll get over it..

That proves it..... with girls you'll never be 100% accurate. (even if you are or as hard as you might try!!) :confused: :mad:

...On the other hand .....YOU'RE FREE !! :clap: :clap:

Regards

Michael
06-23-2004, 02:00 AM
LOL...too funny people...now now...be nice :evil:

JCoop
06-23-2004, 12:30 PM
My girlfriend asked me to illustrate what she might look like if she had blonde hair and blue eyes... Net result - Andrew ain't got a girlfriend anymore....!

Andrew, I can't believe a man or your obvious superior intellegence fell for the okydoke! :eek: That's like your girlfriend asking you... "do I look fat in these?"

Never... and I do mean Never, go down that road again son!... that's 18 years of marriage talkin'! :D

Andrew Rance
06-23-2004, 08:20 PM
Joel - yep -I learnt the hard way!! The required response was "No, I don't want to paint you that way, you look so great with brown hair/eyes I couldn't possibly improve you!".

JCoop
06-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Joel - yep -I learnt the hard way!! The required response was "No, I don't want to paint you that way, you look so great with brown hair/eyes I couldn't possibly improve you!".
Exactly! That lesson came with a price. Save your pennies. :D

Michael
06-23-2004, 09:20 PM
Andrew, I can't believe a man or your obvious superior intellegence fell for the okydoke! :eek: That's like your girlfriend asking you... "do I look fat in these?"

Never... and I do mean Never, go down that road again son!... that's 18 years of marriage talkin'! :D

I learned that with my 7th ex-wife...or maybe it was my 8th...hmmmmmm :evil:

themanda
06-23-2004, 10:20 PM
...that's 18 years of marriage talkin'! :D

that deserves a :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

your wife must be a saint. :angel: :D

peoplepainter
06-24-2004, 03:24 AM
LOL Joel, could you write some of those tips down so I can give them to my husband?

Andrew, I sure hope you were joking and you still have your girlfriend. I think the painting is good but maybe the hairstyle isn't great for her facial shape. Perhaps a little cosmetology study would help. You know, it's like a turtleneck sweater wehn you have a double chin. Otherwise, nice painting style.

JCoop
06-24-2004, 09:47 AM
your wife must be a saint.
Yeeeeouch!... that's gonna leave a mark! ...I knew I shouldn't have taken that tooth from the Manda Lisa! :eek: :)

LOL Joel, could you write some of those tips down so I can give them to my husband?
Your husband has managed to captivate a beautiful butterfly for all these years. He and I may end up swapping tips! :D

peoplepainter
06-24-2004, 02:51 PM
AAAWwwwwwwwww Joel. More poetry from you. Please includ that in your list.

You're a sweetie!

Lisa