PDA

View Full Version : Corel's "The Perfect Partner Bundle" - Painter 8 and Wacom Tablets, 3 Sizes

Jin
06-22-2004, 01:47 AM
Hi everyone,

In case anyone wonders, I don't work for any software company, though I seem to be "advertising" products a lot lately. Just thought you'd like to know....

This must be the month for software bundles. This time it's Corel's The Perfect Partner Bundle (and Painter with a Wacom tablet is a perfectly marvelous combination!).

The Premiere Bundle includes:

Painter 8 with Graphire 3, 4 x 5 inch tablet for $229 US or $349 CDN

The Perfect Bundle includes:

Painter 8 with Intuos 2, 6 x 8 inch tablet for $469 US/$699 CDN

The Professional Bundle includes:

Painter 8 with Intuos 2 9 x 12 inch tablet for $579 US/$869 CDN

Check the prices carefully since I might have made a typo.. heaven forbid!

The Perfect Partner Bundle at Corel (http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel/Products/Standard&scid=1047022128070)

Michael
06-22-2004, 01:50 AM
sounds like good deals to me! :D

Jet
06-22-2004, 01:56 AM
Hi everyone,

In case anyone wonders, I don't work for any software company, though I seem to be "advertising" products a lot lately. Just thought you'd like to know....

Jin,
this is not advertising at all..
...these are real "eye openers" and a heck of good oportunities for anyone who is about to buy this stuff anyway...

Thanks for caring and taking your time, Teach' Jin !

Regards

Jin
06-22-2004, 02:01 AM
Jet,

Yep, that's why a lot of us share this info when we hear about a good deal. I always appreciate it when someone does that. It can save us a lot of dough and give someone who wouldn't otherwise be able to buy something, the opportunity.

Both of these two products are wonderful, so I hope this will be the answer for some WC members.

See ya later!

bumskee
06-25-2004, 02:43 AM
Geeze I wish I had that deal going when I bought mine.. BTW
Hi~JIN! (cgtalk member here just saying "hi")

Jin
06-25-2004, 07:44 AM
Hi bumskee,

Thanks for the friendly "HI" and for reminding me where we met. I have trouble remembering who "belongs" where, reading to many lists, forums, and newsgroups every day.

Glad to see another person visiting more than one site. It's the best way to learn things and besides, it's more fun getting out and "traveling" a bit.