PDA

View Full Version : {Late} WDE June 12-Pussy Palace Und Bitch Haus

stoney
06-21-2004, 01:26 PM
After 2 hrs. Acrylic on matboard 7-3/4 x 7-3/4 inches.

I couldn't resist the title. :evil: Now to work on finishing it so you get 'the rest of the story'... :D

Drumbeat-trish
06-21-2004, 01:33 PM
Terrific start stoney- I am now intrigued and looking forward to following the story :D

stoney
06-21-2004, 01:41 PM
Terrific start stoney- I am now intrigued and looking forward to following the story :D

Hehehe....I have fun with the verbage utilized in the title, too! :evil:

stoney
06-24-2004, 01:46 AM
Finished, I think.

lisilk
06-24-2004, 04:16 AM
Finished, I think.

More dark values ! Push it a little further.

stoney
06-24-2004, 11:03 AM
More dark values ! Push it a little further.

You mean on the front wall and the left corner of the front wall (taking a bit of the side wall, too)? Door shadows and such? Other areas? If so, where? (indicating arrows are welcome, or whatever is needed)

hopefulbucky
06-24-2004, 09:18 PM
Stoney, great job! laughed out loud when I saw your title, naughty, naughty. ;) :evil:

Seriously, great effort. I like how you took this photo and developed it into your own.

stoney
06-24-2004, 10:45 PM
Stoney, great job! laughed out loud when I saw your title, naughty, naughty. ;) :evil:

Seriously, great effort. I like how you took this photo and developed it into your own.

Heheheh....I do what I can 'on titles.' Hopefully, such silliness brightens a persons day a little. And, I gave fair warning, I pick on *everything.* :D

I had to 'wing it' for a few days as the reference photo is on a hard drive I can't access right now, and an alternate OS on a different hard drive wasn't stable enough-lockups-to be able to bring over. The reference is now on my HD and I can access it. So, I'm going to push things and work on some shadowing and reflections.

I may, or may not, make some changes in the bare ground.

I had figured making it two storey, living qtrs. upstairs.

stoney
07-11-2004, 01:55 PM
Update. Final. Did more on it incorporating suggestions.

YYcat
07-11-2004, 03:11 PM
I love your title, and checked right away. I DO like your composition. :D
Are there missing some female faces half behind the curtains?

stoney
07-13-2004, 04:40 PM
I love your title, and checked right away. I DO like your composition. :D
Are there missing some female faces half behind the curtains?

( chuckling) German Sheperd? Calico Cats? (eyes tease)
/whispering
Read the sign... :)

Thank you for the feedback. I do have fun with word and imagery play. I'm not ready to start working of faces yet, as I am still becoming familiar with construction of simple three dimensional things.

YYcat
07-14-2004, 08:35 AM
I like those wordplays, but I usually miss the clue or the boat. (or how it is mentioned in English) , it makes me smile that's for sure. I didn't want to offend you. If I did, the I appologize. I like what you make. I don't feel ready to make a painting at wde yet myself.

stoney
07-14-2004, 10:52 AM
I like those wordplays, but I usually miss the clue or the boat. (or how it is mentioned in English) , it makes me smile that's for sure. I didn't want to offend you. If I did, the I appologize. I like what you make. I don't feel ready to make a painting at wde yet myself.

Oh, my, no. You gave no offense. I am glad you like the word play. Word play can be difficult to determine even in your native language, much less when the language is your second or third! If there is something you do not understand, please ask. I would be happy to explain.

YYcat
07-14-2004, 02:35 PM
:D thank you.

stoney
07-14-2004, 11:51 PM
:D thank you.

You are very welcome. (gentle smile)