PDA

View Full Version : King

kelly
09-27-2001, 03:37 PM
OK, so I had a bad day....

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/27-Sep-2001/king.jpg

AmyH
09-28-2001, 12:38 PM
you have an good comp here. the orange running down one sid eand underneath, and the blue running up the opposite side and continuing the eye movement across the crown. the teeth and the crown balance one another, and my eye drops on the eye, before jumping from teeth to crown then running around the edges.

I had to steal and reduce you image on my puter to see it in its entirty, hope ya dont mind. I am a fan of the compliments blue and orange, especially when tempered by some of the darks you use. King looks like he has a pained smile.

oh yes your lettering also compliments the crown well, lines in the oppsotie color and corner, almost. I am under the impression you dont think these things out, they come naturally, dont start. is that bossy? lol

yes. bad days. they can make for good art at least.

amy

cagathoc
10-05-2001, 08:22 PM
It says to me - anger. I love the texture and the strength of the statement. It is a real treat after 2 years!!! to finally be able to see the work behind the debater. :D

kelly
10-06-2001, 11:01 AM
BOO!!!

I feel like the Beast and two of the Beauties at WC are saying nice things to keep me from raiding the chicken house.

Thanks for taking the time to look...

reynolds
10-07-2001, 02:28 AM
kelly, sorry about the bad day but i love the result. the red, orange and yellow are great.;) i also like the bold lines.