PDA

View Full Version : gee i wish someone would phone me W.D.E 19 6 04

guilliame
06-20-2004, 09:49 AM
Well i haven't finished last weeks w.d,e yet,but made a start on this weeks,not sure how to paint worms tho,and i hope thats a mobile phone,hence the title :D altho its probaly some sort of fish thingy :confused:

Europa
06-20-2004, 09:53 AM
Hi Guilliame - actually it looks like a box of hooks to me but anyways - I think you have captured this scene brilliantly - well done. :clap: :clap:

Pat

cmwynn
06-20-2004, 10:33 AM
Soft colors, brings out the child. What medium is this?
Connie

Deano
06-20-2004, 10:49 AM
Great job, Guilliame. You always do figures so well. Love those colors.
In the photo, that's a fishing rod and reel on the left, and a small tackle box on the right. But then that's the awesome power of the artist... the ability to move mountains and change objects :) . Nice start.

hopefulbucky
06-20-2004, 12:07 PM
Guilliame, I think you made much more than a stab at this. What a lovely piece of work. Love the softness and how well you have done this little boy. I do think it is a fishing lure LOL but doesn't matter as the main focus is the little guy and you have done him so very well. I will check back later to see the grande finale.

sundiver
06-20-2004, 01:11 PM
I didn't know what it was, either, but if you want it to be a cellphone, hey! it's a cellphone! Nice treatment on the kid and you have captured the intense concentration.

Drumbeat-trish
06-20-2004, 01:39 PM
Lovely capture - love the softness and body language here :clap: :clap: :clap:

lisilk
06-20-2004, 03:42 PM
I think this is wonderful. You've captured the mood and concentration with those beautiful colors. He's a winner !

Charlie's Mum
06-20-2004, 04:14 PM
Absolutely charming - and who cares what the associated objects are? (Apart from little Sarah of course)! You 'do' figures so beautifully Guilli. :)

dabblerdot
06-21-2004, 02:53 AM
Soft and serene, beautifully drawn and exquisitely painted. The contours you have captured are just wonderful. A very nicely rounded cap, arm, back- so three dimensional-feeling. I sure like this painting ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

guilliame
06-22-2004, 07:10 AM
Europa,cmwynn,Deano,hopefulbucky.sundiver,Drumbeat Trish,Isilk,Charlie's Mum and dabblerdot,thanks for viewing and your comments,made a little progress.
cmwynn,this is soft pastels,the size of the pad sheet is 16 x 12,not yet sure how much more i will do or where i will finally crop it :D .
As to the mysterious object,cell phone,plastic covered waterproof camera,books whatever,take your pick,as yousay i guess it doesn't really matter lol :D