PDA

View Full Version : Regular Forms in Caotic Space

scrumsrus
06-18-2004, 12:01 PM
Hi Guys,

Here is a piece I did while waiting for the paint to dry on an Acrylic piece I was working on. I did it on Microsoft Paint, because I don't have anything else to produce Digital works. I would like feedback from everyone, Composition ? Improvements ? Like it ? Don't like it ? Basically anyfeedback is welcomed.

Regards

Andy s

C:\My Documents\Art Work\Art Works\REGULAR FORM IN CAOTIC SPACE.JPG

Michael
06-18-2004, 01:33 PM
Well Andy,
I would love to critique it..
Make sur the image you are trying to upload is no more than 150k...140 is safer, and the max dimensions need to be no more than 600 pixels high and 500 pixels wide.
Can't wait to see it!

scrumsrus
06-18-2004, 06:57 PM
:crying: :o :confused:

I guess you can't see the image I posted above, just uncase that is the case I will attach a copy, sadly this is a lower res than the 1 I pasted into the original posting.
Regards
Andy s :crying: :o :confused:

Michael
06-18-2004, 08:22 PM
Again...another good piece. I fing the bright yellow in the background a bit disconcerting....too bold for the scene I think. The compisition is dead on though, and the lines are just abour perfect.

I am amazed you did this in MSP..good work.

scrumsrus
06-23-2004, 10:25 PM
Thanks for those kind words RedWater. I see what you mean regarding the yellow, there are other colours there but don't show at this res, having said that yhe yellow is still too much.

Anyone anything to add ? ? ?

Positive or negative I don't mind it all helps.

How could I improve on this ? ? ? Ideas ?

I am self taught and your feedback is vital for my future development.

Regards
Andy.