PDA

View Full Version : Which Twins Drink ?

scrumsrus
06-18-2004, 11:45 AM
Hi Guys,

Here is a piece I did while waiting for the paint to dry on an Acrylic piece I was working on. I did it on Microsoft Paint, because I don't have anything else to produce Digital works. I would like feedback from everyone, Composition ? Improvements ? Like it ? Don't like it ? Basically anyfeedback is welcomed.

Regards

Andy s

C:\My Documents\Art Work\Art Works\TWINS Drink.JPG

Michael
06-18-2004, 01:34 PM
Well Andy,
I would love to critique it..
Make sur the image you are trying to upload is no more than 150k...140 is safer, and the max dimensions need to be no more than 600 pixels high and 500 pixels wide.
Can't wait to see it!

scrumsrus
06-18-2004, 07:20 PM
:crying: :confused: :mad:

I guess you can't see the image I posted above, just uncase that is the case I will attach a copy, sadly this is a lower res than the 1 I pasted in the original posting.
Regards
Andy s

:crying: :confused: :mad:

Michael
06-18-2004, 08:18 PM
I really like this one!!!!
You really do have a flair for the geometric..The use of solid, bold colors is a good choice too!

peoplepainter
06-18-2004, 10:02 PM
I like it too! When I see birght and vivid colors in a painting I realize I am either dull or depressed or boring.
Ho hum.

Lisa

Michael
06-18-2004, 10:09 PM
Lisa..You are definately not dull of boring...And I sure hope you are not depressed!!! :D

scrumsrus
06-23-2004, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the kind words :D

Anyone anything to add ? ? ?

Positive or negative I don't mind it all helps.

How could I improve on this ? ? ? Ideas ?

I am self taught :rolleyes: and your feedback is vital for my future development.

Regards
Andy.

Michael
06-23-2004, 09:46 PM
Andy,
Just keep doing what you are doing. You have some good work here, and the more you do, the better you get. I really can't find fault here...good work!