I hope this will not offend. It was lovingly painted

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/26-Sep-2001/Stretching_Nude.jpg

Oil on Canvas

deevaa
09-26-2001, 07:40 PM
I think it is lovely!

arourapope
09-26-2001, 08:00 PM
WHY, in the name of earth, would this offend?
Lovely.
Please forgive the ****ty monitor I'm looking at, though, and tell me that I just can't see the breast in the shadows. LOL!
You know, I keep going back and looking at your work......for a couple of reasons, actually. Right now, I am really intriqued with the loving detail you put into the throw over the couch. Wow.
In general, because I'm driven to work with figures right now, and there are no models where I live.
I'm trying to pull it all from my brain, and honestly, it's making my poor brain ache, I'm thinking sooo much.
All the paintings of yours that I've seen so far seem to be created with love......and are mesmerizing. What I haven't been able to see physically in front of me in order to paint, you are seeing and transforming into the faerie-like wispy visions that live in my head.
You're doing that with more than paint. You're doing it with love. Never, ever think you are offending.
Aurora

Luvy
09-26-2001, 08:31 PM
I'm not offended Mad cause I can't paint like this but not offended *S* It's great. Like Auro said the detail is great especially in the throw It is what caught my eye first *S* But then I'm not a man LOL :evil:

The throw is beautiful work, but I'm also wondering if she is missing part of her anatomy *S*

Ceu
09-26-2001, 08:38 PM
I love it how you do your women, and the backgrounds are always so fitting .
She looks like she is enjoying her body, just a thought the other side of her breast I think it has the natural gravity occuring. it's nice that way because it gives the viewer time to think and feel the image of what she is doing.
No offense here , or any of your work:0

YLCIA
09-26-2001, 09:28 PM
What a nice strech!Superb, superb, superb!

Julia

Ginette
09-26-2001, 10:17 PM
Like my OBGYN in Germany always said:
"Don't be afraid to let the sun shine on it!"

Lovely!
Ginette

Impulse
09-26-2001, 10:56 PM
the nudes you've been posting
are legendary
or they will become that at any rate
everything about them thrills

dornberg
09-27-2001, 07:37 AM
good division blank wall space to active body
pillow, stomach, leg repat a rhythm of mounds
dark areas move from bottom edge to lower right
dark areas vary from solid patches to finite fingers
yellow light falls on every aspect
melding them into reality

this works

a target to keep in sight

ArtyHelen
09-27-2001, 07:38 AM
I think your sensitive and tasteful cropping has saved this from being possibly offensive.

Wow, what a pose, and how beautifully you've captured it!

Helen

jerryW
09-27-2001, 09:44 AM
the engineering in this reminds me of domsanto

aaasp
09-29-2001, 02:41 PM
Thanks Helen.
I'm glad you approve dornberg:)
Impulse I'm working on 2 nudes now and will post them as soon as I consider them visible.
Ginette and YLCIA thank you and Ceu also thanks for those nice words. I follow your work with much pleasure.
Lovy and deeva I'm glad you like it.
Aurora the nudes, you're right and I so like the way you said it, must be painted with love:) The figure is as individual as the face- like the portrait of a body, some specific person's body. I'm sure you could find models where you are. You'd be surprised how unshocked and often flattered people are to be asked.
Thank you all for your encourageing comments.
Anthony

Gavinart
09-29-2001, 04:22 PM
amazingly beautiful pose and use of light/palette.

wonderful work, very emotive and viseral, i really like what you do!!

giniaad
09-29-2001, 04:57 PM
provocative
beautiful
tastefully done...

a side note...all your models shave "there"...don't they...:D

ginia

Cap
09-29-2001, 05:20 PM
Sooo! glad I opened this one!
I love the shading and all the work on her left (our right) hand. The background colors are great!
Superb!

jerryW
09-29-2001, 05:43 PM
are those breast implants?