PDA

View Full Version : (3D) Same image...only different

Woof-a-Doof
06-15-2004, 01:47 PM
Model created in 3D Studio, image rendered in Bryce.

Just following some encouragement from a friend. This new friend suggested I look into scuplture after viewing my work. Problem is, I don't have sculpture tools, or materials.....But I do have a computers!

I haven't been here in a while, so it is difficult to remember what I have and have not posted. Rather than look thru all my posts to figure that all out, I thought it best just to post most recent.

Thanks for taking a peep!

Michael
06-15-2004, 02:06 PM
Love the piece...works perfectly against the white background. I am not sure it would have worked so well against any other color!

Jet
06-15-2004, 02:15 PM
Woof woof, long time no sniff..

A neat piece of 'liquid metal'...
...are you doing 3D stuff now, tell us all about it, what program, how many works you have, ..it's always nice to look at another type of digital works.

Welcome back Woof woof, rulf grrr no yelp ouch! yuk yuk

Regards

Cronious
06-15-2004, 03:20 PM
I love both of these, they have real power to keep the eye going........... hope you know what I mean :D

lemonbird
06-15-2004, 04:09 PM
Love it! Keep them coming! :)

Woof-a-Doof
06-15-2004, 08:00 PM
I am not sure it would have worked so well against any other color!
Glad ya liked it! I made a buncha models recently and I will be posting them shortly. I put alot of them in B/W...probably cuz someone said that B/W doenst work well in Digital Art..Pfffft

Woof-a-Doof
06-15-2004, 08:05 PM
Woof woof, long time no sniff..

A neat piece of 'liquid metal'...
...are you doing 3D stuff now, tell us all about it, what program, how many works you have, ..it's always nice to look at another type of digital works.

Welcome back Woof woof, rulf grrr no yelp ouch! yuk yuk

Regards
Hyya Jet
Alot of people get confused with my surname. Woof. But see Woof is not a dog, a wolve or coyote. Woof is the sound a cat makes when soaked in gasoline and hit with a match :clap: :clap: :clap: Just Kidding ;)

Yes, I have always done 3D....well, 95% of the time. I start in 3D and end in 2D.

How many works do I have, in 3D...Gawd...since 1997 I guess several hundreds, maybe a thousand.....5 CD's full anyway

Woof-a-Doof
06-15-2004, 08:07 PM
I love both of these, they have real power to keep the eye going........... hope you know what I mean :D
Thanks, I am glad ya enjoyed um! Yes, I think I have a good idea what ya mean....thats why I made um....keep those eyes a moving!

Woof-a-Doof
06-15-2004, 08:07 PM
Love it! Keep them coming! :)
Thank you, glad ya enjoyed um!!! :D

Jet
06-15-2004, 08:11 PM
Woof,
that's neat work..
i like to see that type of work in the web and it's nice more members are bringing those renditions to this forum nowadays.

You can post many of those in a single thread as a mini gallery if you like...

Glad you're around..again

Regards

ps..i kept wondering about the missile cat... :evil: :D

Michael
06-15-2004, 08:11 PM
Ok..I want to that match/cat/gasoline in 3D :evil: