PDA

View Full Version : 3D Studio/Poser/Bryce/Photoshop---> 2 Review

Woof-a-Doof
06-15-2004, 10:54 AM
Hyya Folkz

I hadn't posted here in sometime, although I do pop in and snoop from time to time. I noticed more and more 3D work being shown and felt encouraged to post once again.

As the title of this post implies, the image was created using 3D Studio Max, Poser, Bryce and Photoshop. Once completed, the image was then re-imported back into Bryce for the "final render". There are 4 "charactaz" in the image: 2 created in Poser & 2 created in 3D Studio.

Thanks for taking a peep!

JulieBoyles
06-15-2004, 11:56 AM
There you are! I was just wondering the other day where you've been! I like this image a lot! :clap: :clap: I have to admit I don't have a clue about how you go about doing this but your images always fascinate me!

Glad you're back!

Julie

lemonbird
06-15-2004, 12:36 PM
Love it! Kinda' has an eerie feel to it. :) Great!

Woof-a-Doof
06-15-2004, 12:56 PM
There you are! I was just wondering the other day where you've been! I like this image a lot! :clap: :clap: I have to admit I don't have a clue about how you go about doing this but your images always fascinate me!

Glad you're back!

Julie
Awwwwww....(blushing)
I did kinda meander off a bit...will chalk it up to ADD :D
I appreciate your kind words...I always have!
Thank You!

Woof-a-Doof
06-15-2004, 12:59 PM
Love it! Kinda' has an eerie feel to it. :) Great!
Oh yezzzzzzzzz....If I dont throw out an eerie few to the internet once in a while I just don't feel right....kinda purges the system ya know :D

Michael
06-15-2004, 02:18 PM
EERIE?!?!? Nah...I love the SURREAL green glow though :D

Jet
06-15-2004, 02:22 PM
Woof,
Love neon hues, and more if they are 3D...

Welcome back-don't ge lost again now !

Regards

Cronious
06-15-2004, 03:12 PM
Love it..... might not wanna meet it but love it all the same :D

Woof-a-Doof
06-15-2004, 08:13 PM
EERIE?!?!? Nah...I love the SURREAL green glow though :D
My faces do seem to elicit the "eerie" or "dark" responce...not big sellers LOL...however, I love to make something that looks back at me as much look at it....comforting in a macabe kinda way

Woof-a-Doof
06-15-2004, 08:14 PM
Love it..... might not wanna meet it but love it all the same :D
No no no....I just create um....wouldnt wanna meet um either....well, most of um anyway.....Glad ya like it!

Michael
06-15-2004, 08:22 PM
Looking back at you?...not a bad idea, especially since i seem to be on an eye kick right now.

And just to answer your question: If a woodchuck could chuck wood, he could chuck all the wood in the woods, but a woodchuck can't chuck wood so that's how much wood a woodchuck can chuck :evil:

Woof-a-Doof
06-15-2004, 09:08 PM
Looking back at you?...not a bad idea, especially since i seem to be on an eye kick right now.

And just to answer your question: If a woodchuck could chuck wood, he could chuck all the wood in the woods, but a woodchuck can't chuck wood so that's how much wood a woodchuck can chuck :evil:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinis alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

No one has ever taken the time to figure the quote out...Takes an Aries, no doubt!

Yeah, I noticed ya got an eye thing going on...Tell ya what, next day or two I will go back into making a few charactaz. I make um in 3D Studio. I like the way the eyes turn out, much more expressive than with Poser....Keep an eye out for um :cool:

Michael
06-15-2004, 09:24 PM
Nescio quid dicas. Dunuone Latine loquebar?

Can't wait to see what you come up with...I have to actually finish one of the ones I have started...just not sure yet. For some reason I am doing all of these eyes ina really loud, rough style. Wonder what that freud dude would think :rolleyes: