PDA

View Full Version : Tell me

SaraD
06-14-2004, 03:38 PM
"Tell me do you smile when you think of me" is part of the lyrics on a song I listen to at the moment, and this is how I interpret the person asking :-)
One of my first attempt to draw in Photoshop instead of my "normal" media Illustrator.
Crits and comments always welcomed!

annja
06-14-2004, 03:47 PM
I love lips. The way how you have done them. :)

themanda
06-14-2004, 04:00 PM
outstanding work...you've chosen a difficult angle, and done it exceptionally well.

SaraD
06-14-2004, 04:36 PM
Thank you for the kind words...
:D

Jet
06-14-2004, 06:00 PM
A very difficult angle ....
i like the eyes, and lips. too..
i am concentrating on those two so they are the first i tend to notice nowadays.

..her skin is a little too on to the yellow side, for my taste..

...in general it seems to have perfect photographic-like proportions...

well done.. :cool:

SaraD
06-14-2004, 07:12 PM
Photographic proportions - but of course:-) I did have a photo right beside the canvas all the time... I cant do this from fantasy...
But what I am trying to do now is to paint a lot of eyes, noses and mouths so I can laborate with them when I find a facial look I like... I find that most of the reference photos on the net are poor in quality so u cant really see any details and get any help from them...
Im glad you think I draw them well!

Michael
06-14-2004, 07:15 PM
Strange how we all work differently..I CAN'T work from a photo, but can draw from imagination all day long :rolleyes:

The eyes are absolutely piercing...great job, and the lips are a full balance, the stokes in the skin tone seem just right, and the perspective is beautiful :clap:

justjean
06-14-2004, 07:29 PM
she is beautiful and those lips are wonderful

bloodjelly
06-14-2004, 10:32 PM
Interesting angle, great eyes and lips. Could the chest use more definition? Good work.

flowerfancy58
06-14-2004, 11:14 PM
Very well done Sara:) Her lips are fantastic!

gloria

JCoop
06-15-2004, 09:55 AM
"Tell me do you smile when you think of me" is part of the lyrics on a song I listen to at the moment, and this is how I interpret the person asking :-)
One of my first attempt to draw in Photoshop instead of my "normal" media Illustrator.
Crits and comments always welcomed!
Sara, yes, as it happens I do smile when I think of you and how beautifully this portrait turned out. So clean and "pure". I love your style!