PDA

View Full Version : kiki in the garden W.D.E 12 6 04.

guilliame
06-13-2004, 04:49 PM
Isilk,thanks for the pic,some difficult choices and maybe for later but have gone for the last one.soft pastel size 8x10 :)

hopefulbucky
06-13-2004, 05:31 PM
Guilliame, like what you are doing with this. Will check back later to see if you finished it. Nice pallette and you are capturing the woman very nicely.

Precious Mazie
06-13-2004, 05:41 PM
What delicate colors! Very nice! :clap:

lisilk
06-13-2004, 05:54 PM
Beautiful start, love the attitude of the hat. Can feel the summer streaming in. Can't wait to see this finished.

I am going to try this too since I never do people. Just stretched the silk. Hope mine starts as well as yours !

Dark_Shades
06-13-2004, 06:00 PM
Hey Guilly, look Im over here too :D ...... this is coming along great..... love your colours.... get a real sense of sunshine

Dyin
06-13-2004, 06:44 PM
great job Guilli...wonderful sense of sunshine!

Mo.
06-13-2004, 08:22 PM
Hi Guilli... snap!! :D you have chosen the same pic as me, must say yours is coming along a lot better than mine, super work so far, I'll be watching this closely.
:clap: :clap:

Mo.

sundiver
06-14-2004, 01:56 PM
Ooo, nice start, lovely bright colors, very summery!

Drumbeat-trish
06-14-2004, 02:06 PM
Looking good -bright but soft :)

cmwynn
06-14-2004, 06:12 PM
The choice of colors makes it definitely summer. Very soft but still bright.
Connie

dragonlady
06-14-2004, 06:16 PM
Love the way you're capturing the light. Hope you will finish it and post an update.

guilliame
06-20-2004, 08:48 AM
Well been busy with my real job,and of course the footie is on and in between my large scale painting extravaganza,using large brushes for this one.it's called painting the outside of the house :eek: lol :D .

hopefulbucky,Precious Maizie,Isilk.DS,Dyin,Mo.sundiver,Drumbeat Trish,cmwynn and dragonlady thanks for viewing and your comments :)

Isilk,go for it,look forward to seeing it,it will be interesting to see all the different versions,i think there are 3 or 4 in all :D

DS,bout time,going for a look see :)

Mo,hey snap then,going for a look,mine is still not finished,yhe hardest part is still to do the stems and the leaves :D

Charlie's Mum
06-21-2004, 03:31 PM
Don't know how I missed this last week Guilli, but glad I found it tonight!
This is absolutely beautiful - I'm sure Kiki would be delighted with the portrait.
All your figure work is good but I think I like this the best! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
How's the house painting doing? The weather up here would have put paid to that! :D

guilliame
06-26-2004, 01:05 PM
Charlie's Mum,a belated thanks for your comments and claps,he hee the house painting like some of my pics is not finished,about half way got a bit of a tan but now it's on hold coz of the weather,never never take your holidays when wimbledon is on it always rains,thinking of hols loking forward to an indian summer in september for the wc get together in september in kington,anyway i'm rambling on so i thought i would try to get this one finished before this w/e w,d,e starts,still have some room on the bottom if i decide to continue on down with the leaves and stems but i have cropped it short and for now calling it done :D

dabblerdot
06-27-2004, 03:24 AM
Guilliame, I really like your crop ! Keeps the attention really tightly focused !! Very nice drawing on the figure and flowers. I think I like the skin colours a better in the original post, but maybe it's my monitor. Thanks for hanging in there and reposting- it's a lovely finish !! :clap: