PDA

View Full Version : Undecided

Yako
06-13-2004, 02:36 PM
Hi! Here goes a series of images. This is something that always happens when i start to draw something: I start with an idea and end up with something totally different ....

I started this serie from scratch in Artrage. What I wanted to do first was a classic dancer jumping in the air resembling something like a very old drawing...

then i changed my mind because when i started to paint it didn`t like the arm because it caught to much attention...i erased the arm...the background was interesting but i still didn't like....

then i applied autobalance and blend a bit more the colors and appeared something like an old advertisement.....

and finally after many changes it ended like Mary.....

Michael
06-13-2004, 07:30 PM
I like this...And I can see it telling a story of growth...panel by panel.

Jet
06-13-2004, 07:41 PM
Yako,
these are very inspirational drawings/paintings.

I like the work in sequence.

Last one , It has that classic 'Madonna' look.

Regards

Ceu
06-13-2004, 08:16 PM
Beautiful work, and the changes bring something special to her. I like the idea of the arm there but I see that is not necessary. she looks perfect.

flowerfancy58
06-13-2004, 09:13 PM
Yes, all very nice:) I don't know why but I'm drawn to the first one the most... maybe because it is leaving a lot for me to imagine about:)

gloria

Cronious
06-14-2004, 05:15 AM
Great to hear the working artist behind this work,

I love the outcome but also love the first image, on its own it stands out as well as telling the story.

well done :D

JCoop
06-14-2004, 09:52 AM
Yako, these are all great! You've closed the eyes more on the last one... made it feel more dramatic. You're very talented.

nytefall
06-14-2004, 10:31 AM
i like seeing the four of them together actually. :) i cant decide which one i like best.

bloodjelly
06-14-2004, 10:36 PM
The first and the last are my favorites, but they all constitute an interesting study. Nice work and thanks for showing the process :) Isn't artrage cool? Especially when you're a cheapass like me ;)

Yako
06-15-2004, 01:24 PM
Thanks a lot for your comments bloodjelly, nytefall, JCoop, Cronius,FlowerFancy,Ceu, Redwater and Jet ! Really nice!

Bloodjelly i agree with you, it's a cool program...but....as you use it more and more you start to realize that it misses a lot of things.... :)