PDA

View Full Version : Who Are You People?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Michael
06-12-2004, 12:41 AM
The title is a quote from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" :p

The idea here is to put up a pic of yourself, I donated a bad one. Everybody else gets to paint it in any way they want. This can be serious or tongue in cheek. So feel free to amuse yourselves with mine as a starter. CLICK HERE (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159216) to see the thread at the Asylum...it is good for A Lot of laughs. Oh, And never trust a guy with tats :D
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Jun-2004/31740-RedWater.jpg

peoplepainter
06-12-2004, 01:52 AM
I guess it could be worse. I showered the day this was taken. I was standing next to the great Ram, Marshall Faulk but I cut him out because he looked better than I did. :)
Someone elses turn...
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Jun-2004/43849-Mugshot.jpg

Michael
06-12-2004, 02:31 AM
I showered the day this was taken.

Ummmmm...is this an unusual occurance? :evil:

Jet
06-12-2004, 03:01 AM
Ummmmm...is this an unusual occurance? :evil:
mmhhmm!...... yummy ! ...;) ..... :angel:

:D
:cool:

peoplepainter
06-12-2004, 03:12 AM
Actually, I bathe daily but this time I actually dried my hair and put on makeup.
RedWater, I think you accidently put up the wrong photo of yourself. I think you meant to use this one:

:evil: back at ya!

Lisa

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Jun-2004/43849-Realmichael.jpg

themanda
06-12-2004, 01:10 PM
how fun!!!

michael--never trust a person with ink. i agree. :evil:

lisa--you're very pretty, and i'm glad you shower regularly. :evil: you made mike look downright hunky, didn't you???? :angel:

here's a pic of me...some of you have seen it before. i can't find anything more recent. i don't really look like this now...hair is below the shoulders and red. my eyes are blue, you just can't see in this.

themanda
06-12-2004, 01:30 PM
here's a quickie of mike...he's always so happy, i did a "shiny happy michael"...he's supposed to look cartoonish and like he's laughing. :)

Michael
06-12-2004, 01:46 PM
Wow!!!...Me with hair...That brought a tear to my eye...Ohhh, the memories.
great painting..LOl...And yea..I have a little hair left still :D

love your pic Amanda...I wanne see the red hair and lizard :evil:

Ummm...The painting made everyone here laugh...They said it matches my personality. I am sending them them all home now and telling them never to come back here :mad:

Btw...I am half Filipino..Not chinese :D

themanda
06-12-2004, 01:56 PM
i wasn't trying to make you chinese...you're laughing, so your eyes are squeezed closed in a happy manner. :) hey...i did it quick. i'll try again later...

themanda
06-12-2004, 02:37 PM
okay, this looks entirely unlike lisa. :)

this was my first attempt to paint a portrait in a looser style. not totally successful, but i'll keep working at it. sorry for butchering your pic, lisa!!! :)

peoplepainter
06-12-2004, 02:42 PM
I LIKE IT, Themanda! I should consider getting my hair cut like that. This is a cheaper and less painful way of testing new hairdo's.
I think I am cuter in your painting than in real life. You made me younger. Thanks!
P.S. Huge thumbs up on the looser style. I know what that's like for people like us. I'm flattered you made me loose. LOL LOL

annja
06-12-2004, 04:15 PM
:) more to come. It is hard to do men tough. I don't know why.

themanda
06-12-2004, 04:17 PM
how cool! love the eyebrows...

men are harder, for me, because of the texture on the skin. it's hard to find that good balance; either i make them too smooth or i make them too craggy. :)

Michael
06-12-2004, 04:26 PM
LOL...I knew that Amanda...My eyes WOULD be squeexed shut in a joyful manner.

What a great portrait of Lisa...WOW!

Lisa, You are just plain CUTE :D

Annja, Fabulous!!..Just Fabulous :clap:

annja
06-12-2004, 04:54 PM
Almost forgot ... I think it'd be fair and nice if I let people use my pic as well. I hope they do ... :cool:

Michael
06-12-2004, 05:58 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Jun-2004/31740-AnnjaChalkAndSmudge.jpg

Michael
06-12-2004, 07:46 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Jun-2004/31740-amanda2.jpg

themanda
06-12-2004, 08:18 PM
michael, you're on a roll. love the chalk treatment on annja's portrait. mine sure is colorful! looks like i need to wax those eyebrows, hmmmm... LOL :)

annja, you're lovely! what a great picture. i didn't do it justice...

Jet
06-12-2004, 09:45 PM
>nice works guys...

Although this forum is not for photo manips, i can see a couple already...
there are some members who are doing them without any tricks at all and i congratulate them for this authentic effort in doing them with a freehand style, in spite of falling short against the manipulated photographs...

.-real sports !...:clap:

i don't draw that well, and i have a photomanipulation version of Amanda's photograph....and in an effort to contribute to the fun here without actually posting my manips,i'll compromise, covering my back, in case i get fired by doing otherwise. :D

This is a link for my versions for Amanda's Picture (http://www.pbase.com/jet_liera/amanda) ..

I guess that will get me out of trouble alright !! :angel:

Regards

kbilltv
06-12-2004, 10:14 PM
I guess it could be worse. I showered the day this was taken. I was standing next to the great Ram, Marshall Faulk but I cut him out because he looked better than I did. :)
Someone elses turn...
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Jun-2004/43849-Mugshot.jpg

My turn! My turn!!! Heeheehee...

Sorry... grew up on Mad Magazine... not mean spirited... will find clear photo of self for retributionary purposes. Please post photo of you on day you hadn't showered... for comparative purposes. Thanks.

Michael
06-12-2004, 10:34 PM
>nice works guys...

Although this forum is not for photo manips, i can see a couple already...
there are some members who are doing them without any tricks at all and i congratulate them for this authentic effort in doing them with a freehand style, in spite of falling short against the manipulated photographs...

.-real sports !...:clap:

:D

You are right Jorge..%100.

You can see the difference between my Manips and freehand. Bet Amanda is ticked I decided not to manipulate her...hmmm.

This thread was thrown up just as a place for people to have fun and forget about all the arguments. If I could have figured out a way to have the same post in two forums I would have done that instead, but alas, I couldn't figure it out.

Also, and the biggest reason, is I would like to see the people from the Two Digital forums start to get to know each other and maybe get them hopping back and forth. In the spirit of those who love art in the digital style.

Either way...if need be we can move this back over to the asylum...just add a 2 at the end if the name if that is needed :D

peoplepainter
06-12-2004, 11:19 PM
kbilltv! That's what I look like when I haven't showered! You hit the nail on the head.

That was really funny. Gross, but funny. And a good job at it too.

I'll be waiting for your photo...patiently...but waiting...

Jet: Love the versions of Amanda. I don't see why you couldn't post here. Don't get it.

Annja, you look like a model. No fair. I'm not playing anymore.

JCoop
06-12-2004, 11:25 PM
The day the Manda Lisa was stolen...

On Monday, August 21, 1911, the world's most famous work of art--Leonardo da Vinci's Manda Lisa--was stolen from the Louvre museum in Paris. That morning, many museum employees noticed that the painting was not hanging in its usual place. But, they assumed the painting was taken off the wall by the official museum photographer who was shooting pictures of it up in his studio.

By Tuesday morning, when the painting hadn't been returned and it was not in the photographer's studio, museum officials were notified. The painting was gone!

The police were contacted immediately and they set up headquarters in the museum curator's office. The entire museum was searched from top to bottom. This took a week because of the size of the Lourve: it's a 49-acre building which runs along the Seine river for 2,200 feet. The only thing a detective found was the heavy frame that once held the Manda Lisa. It was discovered in a staircase leading to a cloakroom.

Once the news became public, French newspapers made several claims as to the nature of the theft. One newspaper proclaimed that an American collector stole the work and would have an exact copy made which would be returned to the museum. This "collector" would then keep the original. That collector was my Great Grandfather, Thadius Fusbaine Cooper.

Here in the Hallowed halls of WC!, on display for the first time since the year 1911, I present to you the original Manda Lisa...

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Jun-2004/30872-manda_lisa.jpg

Hey, you didn't think I was gonna sit by and watch you guys have all the fun... did you? :D
Manda, we all know what they say about payback... and I know I've got it comin'. :eek: Just give me a moment to find a picture...

Michael
06-12-2004, 11:27 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Jun-2004/31740-LisaMugshot.jpg

Jorge is following the guidelines and doing what he is supposed to be doing....No worries

Michael
06-12-2004, 11:30 PM
LOL...Joel,
that is absolutely fantastic!!!!

The missing tooth is just the right touch, and that flyaway hair...Too much! :clap:

You a writer too...Loved the backstory here :D

Jet
06-12-2004, 11:35 PM
RedWater,
my dear friend , i'd never do anything to spoil your fun,..(help me god) a you're right with your intentions :clap: ...fortunately for us there is a way ..
you can start a portrait project that i would be honored to authorize
you may place any restrictions or none
and the styles....what am i saying ?
You know all that !!
we're wasting time... let's start those wheels turning...

Michael please go and place your project on queue, i'll go and try to speed it up , and this will be a great project .
Way to go Michael 2 projects going ...

let's go , i'll race you,on the count 1 ===zzipZZZZIIPP :D

see ya later .

Thanks -Lisa, i'll get back to you in a jiffy. ;)

peoplepainter
06-12-2004, 11:37 PM
I hate to laugh at someone else's expense...wait...no I don't. That was hilarious Joel! Hilarious! You're a genius. Great pic too. I am laughing my gigantic behind off (bet that paints a lovely mental picture). Anyhow, very clever. Talent, smarts, funny, hunky, what else are you hiding?

Red, New do, new eye color. I think now I am ready for surgery! Exteme Makeover come and get me!
Well done I must say. You didn't butcher me like Kbilltv.

themanda
06-12-2004, 11:48 PM
joel, you are so funny!!! that's great...i love it. you know i won't care what anyone does to my face. have at it!!! and yes, be prepared for the payback. wuuuuaaaaahhhhahahahahahaha..... :evil:

okay, mike, i wanted to have another wack at you in a more serious vein. this really did start off serious, but i hated that trucker cap. but i have no idea what the top of your head looks like. so when in doubt...go for elvis hair. thankyew. thankyewveramuch.

Michael
06-12-2004, 11:51 PM
LOL...Amanda..That is great!!!!

:music: One for the money - Two for the show - three to get ready now go cat go :music:

Thanks Jorge...what a fabulous idea :D

Michael
06-12-2004, 11:52 PM
Oh...I forgot...Amanda...crew cut...kinda thin up top :confused:

JCoop
06-12-2004, 11:53 PM
This thread is just great! What an outlet! I'm just crackin' up about the art I'm seeing here. Lisa, it was your absolutely hilarious post of Michael that gave me the idea about the hair! :D

I should have warned you about kbill... he's a diabolical genius.

Eveybody here is just awsome. What a great group we have!

Here goes nothin'... Ouch!...
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Jun-2004/30872-wayp_joel.jpg

themanda
06-12-2004, 11:56 PM
[evil planning begins]

peoplepainter
06-12-2004, 11:59 PM
I'll leave that one to you themanda. I am waiting on Kbilltv.
I do want to know why CJoop had this picture taken in the broom closet (see background).

Ceu
06-13-2004, 12:05 AM
I do want to know why CJoop had this picture taken in the broom closet (see background).

hummmmmmmmmmm????? wonder why.

well it's nice to see such a fun thread, you guys are amazing with your work. Well here it goes, my face to the list.:)

peoplepainter
06-13-2004, 12:28 AM
I may have my issues, but I am not a dog anymore (see avatar). Thanks, Joel!

Jet
06-13-2004, 12:41 AM
Lisa,
WOW what a change ...i like this pet better !!...Yuk, yuk,yuk... :clap:
-------------------
Edit:
Sorry a typo !!!.

WOW what a change ...i like this pic better. :cool:

..Yuk, yuk,yuk...
:clap:

JCoop
06-13-2004, 12:48 AM
Broom closet!!!LOL!!! :D
You're too funny! It's interesting the way digital imaging has changed my perspective... I take pictures with odd backgrounds because I know I can just throw it into Photoshop and change it to whatever I like. I don't give backgrounds a second thought. ... now that's freedom!!!

Ceu, thanks for checking in! I'd like to tell you you won't regret it, but as a Guide I can't knowingly make false statements. :D

Manda, I beg of you, please make it quick and painless! You're not the kind of person that holds grudges... are you? Take the high road, you'll feel better about yourself. ;)

JCoop
06-13-2004, 12:52 AM
Jet, we must have posted at the same time. Howdy! I don't remember seeing your picture in this thread. huh? I'm sure it's just an oversight. ;) ...a guy like you definitely has a digital camera!

Michael
06-13-2004, 12:53 AM
LOL...It takes Jorge FOREVER to post his pic...LOL :D

peoplepainter
06-13-2004, 01:01 AM
Darn, Jcoop. I was hoping that was YOUR broom that YOU use to clean and I was going to ask you to marry me in my next life. I'll still consider it if you take your next photo with a baby, a diaper, and a gourmet meal in the background.

bravynn
06-13-2004, 01:01 AM
Here's one you'll really want to tear apart since it's a glamourpuss pic! LOL

Feel FREE! :D

Barb

peoplepainter
06-13-2004, 01:02 AM
Jet,
woof woof!

peoplepainter
06-13-2004, 01:04 AM
Barb! My post came in after yours and made it look like I was "woofing" at you! LOL No way! You are a pretty lady. Geez, if I looked like that I would post my pic poster size!
Why am I thinking of the Caddy Shack line right now? "bark like a dog..."
Anyone?

kbilltv
06-13-2004, 02:00 AM
Ok, have at it then.

Jet
06-13-2004, 03:09 AM
LOL...It takes Jorge FOREVER to post his pic...LOL :D

The dog ate my homework !!...honest !!

OOPs wrong excuse, where is that black book when i need it...oh ok here...

errrerh..ammhhmmm...yeah, i guess something is wrong with the battery charger ,...
..yep here it is... mmmhhmm yeah the dog bit the cord off... :D

I'll wait till monday see if i can fix that .... :rolleyes: :) ;)
---------
Joel, you're here, oh well i'll post one i guess they can't fire both of us , eh?

I did this one long time ago.....

I didn't know how to draw
well at that time, but still i
did it all from scratch, no
layer blending or plugins
with absolutely no filtering..

................................http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Jun-2004/27782-AmandaSmudged-2.jpg

Edit: correction to the legend above:

I did this one long time ago....

I didn't know how to draw, while all my friends did pretty
well at that time, but still i smudged mine, while they all really
did it all from scratch, no use of suffering when i can use
layer blending or plugins and finish sooner than when done
with absolutely no filtering, gotta be honest with you.:D

This time... i swear the dog ate half of the legend....:angel: honest!!

Regards

kbilltv
06-13-2004, 03:36 AM
how fun!!!

michael--never trust a person with ink. i agree. :evil:

lisa--you're very pretty, and i'm glad you shower regularly. :evil: you made mike look downright hunky, didn't you???? :angel:

here's a pic of me...some of you have seen it before. i can't find anything more recent. i don't really look like this now...hair is below the shoulders and red. my eyes are blue, you just can't see in this.

I found one more recent...

Michael
06-13-2004, 04:26 AM
I had to do this just to try and stay on Amandas (relatively) good side :D
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Jun-2004/31740-amanda2b.jpg

Michael
06-13-2004, 04:27 AM
LOL...Thats classic bill!

Jet
06-13-2004, 04:33 AM
OK Michael Thanks for the wait..

Here's your new Project aproved ..... :clap:

Who Are You People ? * The Project discussion thread * (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195713)

Who Are You People ? **The Project** - Main Entrance- (http://www.wetcanvas.com//Community/Projects/index.php?cmd=view_details&proj_id=707)

Congrats to all..

Fire away !!!

I've enrolled already ...yuk..yuk..

Regards

peoplepainter
06-13-2004, 06:06 AM
BILL! I knew I recognized you from somewhere!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Jun-2004/43849-Billcaptain.gifCouldn't upload a clear version so here is the still:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Jun-2004/43849-Bill.jpg

kbilltv
06-13-2004, 06:46 AM

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Jun-2004/43849-Billcaptain.gifCouldn't upload a clear version so here is the still:

LOL! I actually went to a Captain show when I was 4ish... This is hilariouos! Thank you! My hair's a little uneven though... bad barber!

peoplepainter
06-13-2004, 06:49 AM
The moose bit a chunk off on one side. Glad you laughed. I was worried. I can sleep now. It's almost 6 AM here. This place is addictive and I have that kind of personality so that can't be good....
See ya!

Lisa

kbilltv
06-13-2004, 06:58 AM
The moose bit a chunk off on one side. Glad you laughed. I was worried. I can sleep now. It's almost 6 AM here. This place is addictive and I have that kind of personality so that can't be good....
See ya!

Lisa

Art is addictive... Here, an insight on what it's like to be with you...

http://www.artadvice.com/advice/article14.php

Now get to sleep! And shower....

kbilltv
06-13-2004, 07:10 AM
I totally appreciate the time from your life given me! I am honored! I will be saving this, and sharing it! ...now if TheManda takes my blasphemy of her image in the same spirit...

Jet
06-13-2004, 11:49 AM
YUK yuk LOL,,
that's quite a character ...it's really well done, the translation of characteristics is genius work.

------

As we all know there is a >Project going on...
BUT feel free to keep posting here too if you feel the thread type to be more fun

if you want your job to be in the project's gallery too, you can upload it there as well.

Most important --LET'S HAVE FUN !!!

Regards :clap:

stoney
06-13-2004, 02:13 PM
I LIKE IT, Themanda! I should consider getting my hair cut like that. This is a cheaper and less painful way of testing new hairdo's.
I think I am cuter in your painting than in real life. You made me younger. Thanks!
P.S. Huge thumbs up on the looser style. I know what that's like for people like us. I'm flattered you made me loose. LOL LOL

LOL LOL LOL! Heheheh...Age happens, Lisa.
You're a fine wine. :)

stoney
06-13-2004, 02:16 PM
how cool! love the eyebrows...

men are harder, for me, because of the texture on the skin. it's hard to find that good balance; either i make them too smooth or i make them too craggy. :)

School of hard knocks
leave rough edges....
-Confucious

:)

stoney
06-13-2004, 02:22 PM
The day the Manda Lisa was stolen...

On Monday, August 21, 1911, the world's most famous work of art--Leonardo da Vinci's Manda Lisa--was stolen from the Louvre museum in Paris. That morning, many museum employees noticed that the painting was not hanging in its usual place. But, they assumed the painting was taken off the wall by the official museum photographer who was shooting pictures of it up in his studio.

(snip)

Here in the Hallowed halls of WC!, on display for the first time since the year 1911, I present to you the original Manda Lisa...

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Jun-2004/30872-manda_lisa.jpg

Hey, you didn't think I was gonna sit by and watch you guys have all the fun... did you? :D
Manda, we all know what they say about payback... and I know I've got it comin'. :eek: Just give me a moment to find a picture...

Hearty Cheers!!!! :clap:

grahamrj
06-13-2004, 02:33 PM
I have to admit I'm really not interested in portraits. :rolleyes: Seems like this led to me missing a lot of excitement (bad and good) here recently.

When I did my pic for the hair project, I thought afterwards I'd prefer a, um, less caucasian face in it. And almost by magic - I didn't have to scale or rotate, even the lighting's not too bad - Joel fitted right in.

JCoop
06-13-2004, 03:06 PM
I have to admit I'm really not interested in portraits. :rolleyes: Seems like this led to me missing a lot of excitement (bad and good) here recently.

When I did my pic for the hair project, I thought afterwards I'd prefer a, um, less caucasian face in it. And almost by magic - I didn't have to scale or rotate, even the lighting's not too bad - Joel fitted right in.

Graham... now that's what I call as serious fro! Anybody seen my platform shoes?... Yeah, the ones with the fish in the heel... Nevermind, here they are, right next to my Afro Sheen. Righteous!!!

annja
06-13-2004, 03:48 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Jun-2004/31740-AnnjaChalkAndSmudge.jpg
Aww, I like it. You felt free. I thought I was painting digitally, but I guess it is not so.

Michael
06-13-2004, 03:58 PM
Thanks annja,

From what I have see, the sphere and pink tease...you are doing a better job of it than me :)

annja
06-13-2004, 04:01 PM
michael, you're on a roll. love the chalk treatment on annja's portrait. mine sure is colorful! looks like i need to wax those eyebrows, hmmmm... LOL :)

annja, you're lovely! what a great picture. i didn't do it justice...
Hei, thanks. It is nice that this thread was opened just when I arrived. Doing someones portrait helps to deepen in that person. Or it gives this illusion atleast, which is great too. :) It seems like you knew how curious I can be. Hehe.

peoplepainter
06-13-2004, 04:03 PM
Stoney, you mean like Boone's Farm? Do you have that where you are?

kbilltv
06-13-2004, 04:34 PM
doo) Heeheehee...

JCoop
06-13-2004, 04:38 PM

Kbill, Lisa got you good!!! The look on your face is priceless... it reminds me of a classic cartoon from many years ago... a man and his wife are being robbed at gunpoint. The wife looks at the husband and says, "honey do something!" and his reply was, "I already did!". :D

JCoop
06-13-2004, 04:41 PM
doo) Heeheehee...
Ha!!! LOL!!! hee, hee, hee... Of course, this means war!!! Ouch!

kbilltv
06-13-2004, 04:45 PM
Yea, she did! It will be printed and on my wall, when I get my printer hooked up! I think I'll have to get you again... I think I was too kind... which could ruin the reputation I've spent so much time building.

JCoop
06-13-2004, 04:46 PM
Hey guys, just a reminder that Michael has made this official and started a new project. Click here (http://www.wetcanvas.com//Community/Projects/index.php?cmd=view_details&proj_id=707) and sign up.

Jet, you might want to ask bobby to place a "sticky" on Michael's project. You probably have already. :)
Speaking of Bobby, I know he can't pass this juicy thread up. I expect to see him any moment now...

JCoop
06-13-2004, 04:56 PM
I think I was too kind... which could ruin the reputation I've spent so much time building.

kbill, I don't see my this has to escalate amongst friends. :eek: ... a thing like this can get out of hand. Let's talk it over. Whatayasay... truce? :confused: *Joel awkwardly extends his hand in friendship... Kbill, snubs him by leaving him hangin'*...

Jet
06-13-2004, 07:47 PM
Joel,
Bobby is on his way, he is going to participate in the FUN !! :clap:

He must be working on one or two portraits already ...yuk, yuk...

Yep Joel, 10-4 about the sticky, i get tired of looking the thread all over, myself too..

Regards

kbilltv
06-13-2004, 07:59 PM
kbill, I don't see my this has to escalate amongst friends. :eek: ... a thing like this can get out of hand. Let's talk it over. Whatayasay... truce? :confused: *Joel awkwardly extends his hand in friendship... Kbill, snubs him by leaving him hangin'*...

Went and watched TV for a while... no snub intended! It's not war, it's the most fun you can have on WC! Believe it or not I'm not being deliberately mean with these... just having the most fun an artist can have, Michael is a genius!

themanda
06-13-2004, 08:07 PM
I found one more recent...

well, i suppose it had to happen one day. i have finally, officially, turned into a cookie.

i'll have to shower in milk from now on.

kbilltv
06-13-2004, 08:09 PM
Betcha knew this was coming!

Jet
06-13-2004, 08:22 PM
Joel is ready to attack ....i duck...:D ...quack!!

:confused: Michael is a genius? ..... must be a Latin Lobster Genius !!.. :D

------------
these are my first 2 pictures of you guys, ladies first..

these have been posted at the Project too ...

..........Lisa's old relative in an antique portrait
.....................http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Jun-2004/27782-LisaMugshot.jpg

...............And this is Annja, at this northern cool sunset...
............................http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Jun-2004/27782-Annja.jpg

Regards

themanda
06-13-2004, 08:58 PM
couldn't we all see this coming??

JCoop
06-13-2004, 09:26 PM
Betcha knew this was coming!
LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL!!!!! Kbill, they say all is fair in love and war. but man, that was cold! You have an awsome imagination!... I've always wanted a full beard.

JCoop
06-13-2004, 09:27 PM
couldn't we all see this coming??
Manda... awsome! I think I saw this one on America's Least Wanted.

Michael
06-13-2004, 10:15 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Jun-2004/31740-this.jpgSi Amigo, Un genio de Langosta :evil:

Great work everybody....I looked at these and have been laughing my fat (Edited in compliance with FCC regulations) off! :clap: :D

peoplepainter
06-13-2004, 10:16 PM
I have been laughing so hard at this thread.
Amanda: I about pooped at yours. It was sooooo funny (sorry kbill)! Really hysterical.

Jet: You did a beautiful job on the very pretty Anna. I am so impressed. Also, I like the style of mine (can't comment on myself you know)
and I so appreciate it that you didn't pull a Kbill on me. Thanks!

Kbill: Very nice work my friend and it show that Joel is cute no matter how you slice him. Oh, you flatter me and the Captain by printing that pic. Wonder what Mr. Green Jeans would think.

PaulZwiers
06-13-2004, 10:55 PM
Because this is such an awesome thread I decided to give it a shot even though I've never painted a true portrait before in my life (I mean other then from my own imagination) and I bought Painter two days ago too and am still fighting with the tools so I apologize to my subject in advance for the abuse I caused her. :p
Anyway, I had great fun watching all those awesome portraits you made and decided to paint the only one who I think hasnt been done yet. I went for the pastels because, errr...they look nice and then I just started painting the main shape and went from there, so even though ceu ( yes its her) looks a bit like a portuguese fado singer now it was in fact supposed to resemble her :)

Like I said, this was great fun to do and I will sure try out someone else soon :evil: .

Jet
06-13-2004, 11:14 PM
<Welcome to Wc digital fun !!

it sure is a compliment to CEU , you did great....
!!

Come back with some more !!

Regards

JCoop
06-13-2004, 11:21 PM
Bill, I tried to turn the other cheek, but you forced my hand ;) ...

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Jun-2004/30872-bill_the_oger.jpg

Michael
06-13-2004, 11:22 PM
I apologize to my subject in advance for the abuse I caused .

Paul..Welcome to my nightmare :D You did an awsome jobe on Ceu...and...believe it or not, this is only one of two threads you will find dedicated to abusing each other :evil:

JCoop
06-13-2004, 11:22 PM
Paul, nice goin'. I like it!

Michael
06-13-2004, 11:23 PM
LOL...Bill...was it painful being Shreked? :p

themanda
06-13-2004, 11:28 PM
paul, you did a great job! i love the feel of this...

i did a version also (posted in the project thread) but since this thread seems to be getting all of the attention i'll post it here, too, as well as my Joel Potter explanation as to why he's in the broom closet. :)

themanda
06-13-2004, 11:31 PM

good thing you didn't make somebody donkey!!! :)

Michael
06-13-2004, 11:37 PM
Amanda!!!!!...He is twisted enough without you helping!!! :D :p

themanda
06-13-2004, 11:44 PM
hey, i see shake n' bake, i help. it's in my nature.

flowerfancy58
06-14-2004, 12:47 AM
I've been following along and enjoying this thread too:)

Thought I'd give it a shot, so here's the buddhist monk!

gloria:)

Michael
06-14-2004, 01:07 AM
VERY well done gloria! :clap:

Here is one of Ceu :D
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/14-Jun-2004/31740-face2CEU.jpg

Jet
06-14-2004, 01:13 AM
Joel , a lama ?....mmhhmm !! well done, Gloria.
--------------
----Nice Shrek......

*------EDIT--
Michael we posted almost at the same time and... the same subject....oooh~~spooky~~....RETSBOL...RETSBOL...
----------

Thanks Lisa, i guess i didn't do very well with yours ...i was trying an experiment but it failed so i went the old way....

This is Ceu, the photo was too little but here's what i could do with it..

..................................... http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/14-Jun-2004/27782-CEU.jpg

Regards

Michael
06-14-2004, 01:19 AM
Oi! Good job Jorge!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/14-Jun-2004/31740-this.jpgHEHEHEHEHEHEH

JCoop
06-14-2004, 09:31 AM
paul, you did a great job! i love the feel of this...

i did a version also (posted in the project thread) but since this thread seems to be getting all of the attention i'll post it here, too, as well as my Joel Potter explanation as to why he's in the broom closet. :)

Manda...he,he,he... just hilarious! Okay, this makes us even... right? You got me goooood!

I've been following along and enjoying this thread too

Thought I'd give it a shot, so here's the buddhist monk!
Gloria, for if you hit a nail,... and the nail bends,... do you lose faith in all nails? Cheap shot grasshopper!... hmmm, your photo is conspicuously missing... diabolical!

This is Ceu, the photo was too little but here's what i could do with it...
Wow Jet! You did a beautiful job on this one... the photo was small. Lovely!

Here is one of Ceu
Michael, likewise you too have created a lovely rendition.

This is too much fun!

JCoop
06-14-2004, 09:36 AM
Also Manda, your Ceu is awsome!

flowerfancy58
06-14-2004, 01:29 PM
And now for Michael. I placed a layer over the photo and painted, so it's a photo manipulation:)

gloria

JulieBoyles
06-14-2004, 02:26 PM
I've really enjoyed looking at all these and have been laughing at them all weekend. I, of course want to join in the fun so I'm posting my picture. . .

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/14-Jun-2004/21314-JuliePost.jpg

So there you go. . have at it!

I probably won't be able to do any of you, but I'll try! I've put myself on a pretty tight schedule trying to get paintings done, but I'll do my best!

Have fun!

Julie

justjean
06-14-2004, 03:13 PM
Here's a manip of Lisa, she's gonna get us rofl

justjean
06-14-2004, 03:14 PM
hmmm guess I should put the pic in eh :)

justjean
06-14-2004, 03:17 PM
and here is an old one of me :) (you don't think I'm going to post one with all my wrinkles do you )

justjean
06-14-2004, 06:51 PM
Sitting on Santa's knee :)

Michael
06-14-2004, 07:05 PM
All of you are some sick, warped, ill people!!

And I am glad to know you!!! :evil:

Too funny...I have never been a santa brfore :rolleyes:

LOL...That is cool Gloria :cool:

JCoop
06-14-2004, 07:37 PM
Sitting on Santa's knee :)
Jean, this is just plain rude! :eek: ... that sweater's gonna leave a mark!!! Michael, apparently this mall doesn't do background checks on their santas! :D

lemonbird
06-14-2004, 08:43 PM
roflmao

This is just too funny! :) You all are very talented! Heehee... that santa manip is too funny!! :) :clap: :D

peoplepainter
06-14-2004, 08:59 PM
Look what happens when I leave my computer! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I don't even know where to start.
Joel, the Shrek thing had me crossing my legs so I could look more before running to the bathroom. Too funny! It looks great! You got him. Good. Now he can get a date!
Jet, I love what you have done. I really do. I think it's beautiful and should be printed. I'd love to know how you geot that style, that feathery, fuzzy look in the background. I'm liking that a lot.
Justjean! My, my, hilarious! I love it! I think I will be doing a lot of lip biting...And yet another hair style to choose from...Look out! I'm a mean, mean athletic machine...
Red, very nice work of Ceu from someone so...so...well, you know.
Flowerfancy! A monk! That's just too funny!
I can't remember the rest but I assure you I got a kick out of them all. What a fun thread!
Ok Julie, watch out! This can be either brutal or flattering!

P.S. I agree with Red. Sick and warped and so entertaining...
Keep it up!

peoplepainter
06-14-2004, 09:17 PM
Granted, a photo manip of the lowest form, but I couldn't resist. I have titled this "Imagine This"
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/14-Jun-2004/43849-Julielennon.jpg

Michael
06-14-2004, 09:18 PM
LOL...That is wonderful Lisa!!! :clap:

Ceu
06-14-2004, 09:29 PM
Wow, Thank you guys, Michael and Jet, you guys did wonderful, I should put that picture on my new drivers license, lol THANK YOU.

This thread is so much fun, from the funny faces to the realistic this is wonderful to come home and sit at the computer just to see what is going to happen next.:) :clap: :clap: :clap:

kbilltv
06-14-2004, 09:35 PM
Bill, I tried to turn the other cheek, but you forced my hand ;) ...

Why.... you....!!! This ain't over!!!

Seriously, this is too good! I woke up to find it, and it made my day!

TheManda, you're not just a cookie, you're the Cookie Monster! "TV, KBill", rotflmao!

justjean
06-14-2004, 10:07 PM
I just happened to have a newer photo of Amanda :)

JulieBoyles
06-14-2004, 10:20 PM
How Cool! Thanks Lisa! I'm gonna have to get those glasses out and start wearing them again! I love it! :clap:

Julie

peoplepainter
06-14-2004, 10:37 PM
Julie, You're a good sport so you are in the right place! It was just the glasses that got me thinking...
:angel:

kbilltv
06-14-2004, 10:42 PM
And look at the newer photo I just found! heh, heh, heh, heh...

stoney
06-14-2004, 11:21 PM

(chuckling)

Now that's what I call a "hairier than thou" attitude!"

stoney
06-14-2004, 11:26 PM
Stoney, you mean like Boone's Farm? Do you have that where you are?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! No, not like; Boone's Farm, Annie Green Springs or Mad Dog 20-20. I'm an 'escapee' from Motown... :)

I'm not sure any of them are available this far west. Then again, it's not like I've been looking for it (or White Castle's either). WC (White Castle's) aren't available this far west. I do understand a bunch of people have them bulk shipped frozen to them...ACK!

stoney
06-14-2004, 11:27 PM
doo) Heeheehee...

ACK!!!! That one drives my eyeballs nuts.

kbilltv
06-14-2004, 11:39 PM
Ahhh... what fun it is going through the old album...

Michael
06-15-2004, 12:00 AM
Whispering to KBills Doctor: "Maybe you SHOULD increase his medication". :evil:

kbilltv
06-15-2004, 12:07 AM
Heeheeheeheeheeeeee.....

I'm quite pleased with the nose.

Chiers
06-15-2004, 12:10 AM

JCoop
06-15-2004, 12:11 AM
Lisa, nice one... Jules Lenon! LOL!... Julie, it'd be a shame if you can sing!

Jean, nice one on Manda! Somebody, get the fire extinguisher and put Manda's hair out!

Kbill, you're on a rampage!... you smelly oger! :D uhOh!... I'm in deep trouble now!

Sherry, nice one. Hey Michael, wipe that Koolaid smile off of your face... you were only dreaming!

If I missed anyone, your all great!!!

Michael
06-15-2004, 12:29 AM
:music: dreamer, nothing but a dreamer.... :music: :evil:

Jet
06-15-2004, 01:34 AM
This ia another version for Lisa's pic..
-----------------------http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Jun-2004/27782-lisa_ober_ref.jpg

peoplepainter
06-15-2004, 03:11 AM
Wow, Jet. If I could kiss you through the computer...
Nice style. If I do say so myself, I look pretty darn good in that one. Yeah, I'd date me. LOL When do we get your pic? When? I'll be nice.

Stoney, White Castle? In college a won a Whtie Castle eating contest with fraternity guys. Yep, I won. Ate 15 of them and felt just fine.
Are you from the midwest? Poor thing...

Jet
06-15-2004, 04:33 AM
Thanks Lisa, i liked that one but it got too reddish after conversion, i guess it had too much texture and got crammed when compressed....

... i'll do a larger version and post it in Pbase so you can see the difference.

My picture is coming up, i'm having issues with my dog here...ate the cord for the batt charger.....but i'll manage..although i can hear bill and mike sharpening their fangs already... :( :rolleyes: :confused: :eek:

thanks for the details on the tute...i'll PMU

peoplepainter
06-15-2004, 05:00 AM
So the ole "dog ate my homework" excuse. Still using that one? :)
I am going to try that on my clients.

kbilltv
06-15-2004, 05:52 AM
Heeeheeeheeehee!

cadence57
06-15-2004, 08:16 AM
Oi! Good job Jorge!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/14-Jun-2004/31740-this.jpgHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Cute :p

*------EDIT--
Michael we posted almost at the same time and... the same subject....oooh~~spooky~~....RETSBOL...RETSBOL...
----------

Hmm... I haven't happened upon YOUR photo yet, Jorge... :evil:

JulieBoyles
06-15-2004, 12:16 PM
:clap: :clap: LOLOLOLOL This is great KBILL!! Thanks for a great laugh this morning! My kids think it's hysterical!!

Thanks,
Julie :D

annja
06-15-2004, 01:49 PM
a lady

Michael
06-15-2004, 01:53 PM
Annja,
That is wonderful!!Are you using a median layer to get the effect or just brushes?

themanda
06-15-2004, 02:36 PM
Arrrr!!!!!

avast ye scurvy dogs! prepare fer some plunderin' and pilligin' and some refined and delicate portraiture!

Michael
06-15-2004, 02:38 PM
Arrrr!!!!!

avast ye scurvy dogs! prepare fer some plunderin' and pilligin' and some refined and delicate portraiture!

Run for ye lives...there be pirates here!!!!

annja
06-15-2004, 02:54 PM
Annja,
That is wonderful!!Are you using a median layer to get the effect or just brushes?
I use everything I can. ai ai :)

Cronious
06-15-2004, 03:02 PM
Hi folks, just thought I would congratulate all the posts here, they are all great, funny, extrodinary........

Don't have much time right now for art :( but wanted to say I am viewing and enjoying

Thanks for the fun :D

stoney
06-15-2004, 04:39 PM
Wow, Jet. If I could kiss you through the computer...
Nice style. If I do say so myself, I look pretty darn good in that one. Yeah, I'd date me. LOL When do we get your pic? When? I'll be nice.

Stoney, White Castle? In college a won a Whtie Castle eating contest with fraternity guys. Yep, I won. Ate 15 of them and felt just fine.
Are you from the midwest? Poor thing...

15.....are you sure you weren't thoroughly familiar with Navy chow? :evil:

Yep. Detroit's a good place to be *from.*

stoney
06-15-2004, 04:40 PM
So the ole "dog ate my homework" excuse. Still using that one? :)
I am going to try that on my clients.

May I suggest upgrading? "The computer ate my homework." :)

stoney
06-15-2004, 04:42 PM
Arrrr!!!!!

RUH-RO, Rorge....

stoney
06-15-2004, 04:43 PM
Run for ye lives...there be pirates here!!!!

Not *that* way! That's 'the plank!'

Michael
06-15-2004, 04:49 PM
Not *that* way! That's 'the plank!'

OOPS!!!! :rolleyes:

JulieBoyles
06-15-2004, 05:28 PM
That is great Amanda! I love it! I didn't know posting my picture would be such entertainment for my kids too! Thanks all of you!! :clap: :clap:

Julie

Jet
06-15-2004, 06:03 PM
Amanda, that's one fine job...now Julie can tell her kids what happens when she gets mad.... :D

this is a sketch made by tracing on a layer on top of the original picture,
i forced myself at not depending so much from the photograph's pixels..
*- No sampling, cloning or use of the original photograph at any stage -*

.............this is Kim
.............http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Jun-2004/27782-Kim-sk2.jpg

Regards

Elvira
06-15-2004, 07:43 PM
It seems this is where the action is. I just love the humour displayed here and the good humour of everyone. I can't seem to make up my mind who to mutilate but will try someone soon. I posted my photo in the project thread but here it is on this one too.
Edie

Andrew Rance
06-15-2004, 09:15 PM
Ooh this looks like fun - can I play too?!! (OK - I'll join the project thingy... :rolleyes: ).

Heres' mine - do with it as you will......

Andrew Rance
06-15-2004, 09:17 PM
Uh huh - forgot the upload...

Andrew Rance
06-15-2004, 09:20 PM
And this guy has just been recruited to the Met WC! Police - mean looking dude, eh? And don't ask where he keeps his truncheon.....

kptad2
06-15-2004, 09:42 PM
Amanda, that's one fine job...now Julie can tell her kids what happens when she gets mad.... :D

this is a sketch made by tracing on a layer on top of the original picture,
i forced myself at not depending so much from the photograph's pixels..
*- No sampling, cloning or use of the original photograph at any stage -*

.............this is Kim
.............http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Jun-2004/27782-Kim-sk2.jpg

Regards
i like this thanks jet.. havent had anything some of me... ummmm since ithink i was like umm 14 .. pretty cool

peoplepainter
06-15-2004, 09:56 PM
Andrew! Jcoop is going to laugh so hard when he sees that. That is great in every way including the execution (artistically I mean).

Stoney, if Navy chow is food I could eat it.

Themanda! That is great of Julie and incredibly well done! I am impressed.

Annja! I love that style! You should bottle it and sell it. I'll buy. Really cool.

Lisa

Jet
06-15-2004, 09:57 PM
Andrew, i tried to emulate your method but no good enough...
I just did this one from scratch..ing a photo manipulation.

.................................http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Jun-2004/27782-Andrew3.jpg

Regards

peoplepainter
06-15-2004, 10:01 PM
Nice job, Jet! I really like that. It works well for you.
Gee, this is so much fun I just want to sit in front of my computer all the time. Oh wait, I already do that. :)

kbilltv
06-15-2004, 10:58 PM
HA-ha! That does kinda look like a spaceship...

JCoop
06-15-2004, 10:58 PM
Hi gang! Just dropping into this thread to say hello and to keep it going... I recently got a commission and I'm all tied up with it. Can't wait 'til I'm done so that I can jump back in... looks like I owe a few people some serious payback! :evil: You know who you are. :eek:

Jet, I'm going to have to send a posse to your house to search it for a photo of you... you're doing great work by the way!

Andrew, it's about time you showed up!... got you in my crosshairs for sure!!!
Julie, looks like you're takin' some abuse. :eek:
Lisa, you're quite popular too! I think the gang is being far too nice to you. :D
kbill, show some mercy, will ya'?! :D
Gloria, I haven't forgotten about the beatin' I took at your hands! :mad:
Jean, you're kickin' some booty too.
Sherry, I was so happy to see you dolling out the punishment... Michael had it comin'!
Michael, this thread wouldn't be the same without your quick wit! :D
Manda, you're in rare form... your pirate had me rollin'! :D
Edie, can't wait to see you bring the pain! :evil:
Stoney, where's your pic! c'mon... give it up!
annja, I love your cool piece on Lisa. :)
Ceu, looks like you've take one on the chin too!... join the club. :rolleyes:
Clare, we'll be here when get some time!
Kim, your daughter's a doll! Hope you'll be posting an entry. :)

If I've missed anybody, it wasn't intentional... Seeya soon!!!

Ceu
06-15-2004, 11:43 PM
My family and friends are just laughing at this, this forum is way too much fun. It's wonderful and my chin and eye is just an eye popper.LOL
Love it :clap:

kbilltv
06-16-2004, 12:25 AM
Mwah-ah-ah-ah...

justjean
06-16-2004, 12:57 AM
ROFL, thanks kbilltv I needed a face lift :D

HA-ha! That does kinda look like a spaceship...

kbilltv
06-16-2004, 01:25 AM
Moohoohahaheeheehoho...

justjean
06-16-2004, 01:49 AM
Be on the lookout it's dangerous :)

kbilltv
06-16-2004, 01:54 AM
My best laugh yet!!! Thanks JustJean! My sides are hurtin' fer certain... and I think I got everybody now... guess I could check the project...

Jin
06-16-2004, 02:01 AM
Um... shouldn't this thread's title be changed to....

Who Were You People?

??

:p

kbilltv
06-16-2004, 02:19 AM
"Smelly Oger"? Moi? Ok for you Mr. Doggy Dog!

Elvira
06-16-2004, 02:30 AM
Well since I couldn't make up my mind which of one to mutilate I decide to play with all the men who dared to post their pic, and it was fun! All manips were done in PSP 8. I also couldn't decide which version I liked so I put them all together into one image. The Ball, Kaleidoscope and the Twirl were all made from the distorted collage. Twirl has a gold gradient layer with a difference mode bend.
Edie

annja
06-16-2004, 04:42 AM
And look at the newer photo I just found! heh, heh, heh, heh...
Aww, such a cutie. I have always wanted to have smaller body, and bigger eyes.

Andrew Rance
06-16-2004, 06:56 AM
Jorge - that's great - looks like a painting!

Edie - I'm honoured to be in such exalted company!

Kbilltv - that's cruel!

annja
06-16-2004, 08:08 AM
Annja! I love that style! You should bottle it and sell it. I'll buy. Really cool.

Lisa
Thank you Lisa, it is yours, if you care (large version is 2504x4213 pixels). Just let me know.

kbilltv
06-16-2004, 11:26 AM
Kbilltv - that's cruel!

It's surrealist comedy! Dammit! No cruelty, just wicked fun!

Michael
06-16-2004, 12:12 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/16-Jun-2004/31740-Rance.jpg

tattoobob
06-16-2004, 06:00 PM
Well i guess i couldnt let all this fun go by

justjean
06-16-2004, 06:04 PM
Hi ya Bob, he sure looks comfy and welcome to the thread :clap: :clap:

cadence57
06-16-2004, 06:07 PM

LOL that is SOOOOOOOOOO Michael!!

Elvira
06-16-2004, 06:38 PM
Hi! Bob great to see you over here. Great drawing as usuall! There is getting to be quite a few of us from the PSP forums here, and it is always nice to see another.
Edie

Michael
06-16-2004, 07:26 PM
Woah! Dude..Rightous drawing man. I can see me kicked back with a bottle of vino and some munchies...Right on.

Marti..Love the new signature you have.....LOL
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/16-Jun-2004/31740-this.jpg

stoney
06-16-2004, 09:32 PM
Andrew! Jcoop is going to laugh so hard when he sees that. That is great in every way including the execution (artistically I mean).

Stoney, if Navy chow is food I could eat it.

Themanda! That is great of Julie and incredibly well done! I am impressed.

Lisa

I'm not sure if Navy chow qualifies as food. For instance all the meat has been frozen and the date stamps on the box is a minimum of two years old.

stoney
06-16-2004, 09:37 PM
Hi gang! Just dropping into this thread to say hello and to keep it going... I recently got a commission and I'm all tied up with it. Can't wait 'til I'm done so that I can jump back in... looks like I owe a few people some serious payback! :evil: You know who you are. :eek:
[]

Stoney, where's your pic! c'mon... give it up!

[]

If I've missed anybody, it wasn't intentional... Seeya soon!!!

I can't post a pic, yet. Windoze self-destructed, after a normal shutdown-goes into terminal reboot no matter what I do and I can't find the XP CD.

So, I'm limping along on Linux and I'm going through the docs and trying to 'get up to speed' on it. Floppy isn't detected and can't, yet, copy from CD to HD to upload one.

Jet
06-16-2004, 09:51 PM
I can't post a pic, yet. Windoze self-destructed, after a normal shutdown-goes into terminal reboot no matter what I do and I can't find the XP CD.

So, I'm limping along on Linux and I'm going through the docs and trying to 'get up to speed' on it. Floppy isn't detected and can't, yet, copy from CD to HD to upload one.

Hi Stoney,
Something similar happened to me !!

The dog ate my homework !! :D

Elvira
06-16-2004, 10:11 PM

Hi just read your post to my buddy who build computers he says it sounds like you may have crashed the bios and it has reset itself wrong. I don't quite know what he means but maybe you do.
Edie

kbilltv
06-16-2004, 11:27 PM
What were those signs of addiction again?

bravynn
06-17-2004, 03:29 AM
:D Thanks for the makeover KBill LOL

Tried making you Captain Kangaroo's MOOSE last night, but tossed it. Came out looking like a pile of brown............... fur! what else? haha

These pictures you all are doing are sooooo funny!

Barb

kbilltv
06-17-2004, 04:07 AM
:D Thanks for the makeover KBill LOL

Tried making you Captain Kangaroo's MOOSE last night, but tossed it. Came out looking like a pile of brown............... fur! what else? haha

These pictures you all are doing are sooooo funny!

Barb

You're so welcome. Thanks for being a martyr on the altar of catharsis... and fun... n' stuff. Ten blessings for you!

kbilltv
06-17-2004, 04:10 AM
My family and friends are just laughing at this, this forum is way too much fun. It's wonderful and my chin and eye is just an eye popper.LOL
Love it :clap:

Thanks for your martyrdom on the altar. Thank you for getting it! Ten blessings for you!

peoplepainter
06-17-2004, 04:26 AM
Kbilltv! LOLOLOLOL. That is hilarious. Hilarious I tell you. Left a tinkle spot on the chair...almost.
Too funny.

Jet
06-17-2004, 04:28 AM
OK , Billy Boy !!

i waited the whole day for my hangover to go away and my face could get better, but for the time being it appears to have refused, and it won't get any better, not until i get some lost ZZZzz.

After 24 aspirins, a long cold shower and a refreshing beer to get the blood moving again i was able to stand (barely) and had my surprised wife taking a picture of me- she still doesn't get it...
I told her that she would laugh her 455 off tomorrow, so just do it !

here it is what was left of me after yesterday's (and part of today) celebration !!--yawwn !!

............................http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Jun-2004/27782-Jet-HO.jpg

Regards

peoplepainter
06-17-2004, 04:30 AM
Woohoo! You're cute! I had no idea...

kbilltv
06-17-2004, 04:35 AM
It's a school night. Get you tomorrow, Mr. Cute. We'll see how cute you are then!

Jet
06-17-2004, 04:59 AM
Oh no, Lisa, don't start.... :p

see? Bill's smoking now...oh boy i guess he will be merciless tomorrow.. :(

he didn't go to bed until the pic made it...and i was hoping noone would be awake by this time....
......i wonder what he will dream about now!!
Sure hope i'm not included, guess i wouldn't like those scenes in his twisted mindscape...http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Jun-2004/27782-wizard.gif

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Jun-2004/27782-bcomputer.gif
Oh nO !

Elvira
06-17-2004, 01:26 PM
Jorge since you added yourself to the male mix I have reworked The Men of WC.

stoney
06-17-2004, 01:54 PM
Hi Stoney,
Something similar happened to me !!

The dog ate my homework !! :D

ROFL! If the dog ate my homework it would be a snap to reprint...

stoney
06-17-2004, 02:02 PM
Hi just read your post to my buddy who build computers he says it sounds like you may have crashed the bios and it has reset itself wrong. I don't quite know what he means but maybe you do.
Edie

The bios looks good. This has happened before about a year ago. I've got a bunch of computer hardware CD's gone AWOL. IIRC, once I can get access to the system it isn't difficult to fix, but it is time consuming. I just need to access 'C' drive and move a few files onto a partion. Then it's called eliminate the 'C' drive partion (which with XP doesn't affect the others), reformat that partion and reload the system.

Thing is, those hardware CD's have to be found.

I think I've got a pic on another CD I can load onto this HD (found out how to do that last night), but I've got no way to resize it. Anyone volunteer to accept a pic by email, resize it and post it?

stoney
06-17-2004, 02:09 PM
[QUOTE=Jet Liera]OK , Billy Boy !!

i waited the whole day for my hangover to go away and my face could get better, but for the time being it appears to have refused, and it won't get any better, not until i get some lost ZZZzz.

After 24 aspirins, a long cold shower and a refreshing beer to get the blood moving again i was able to stand (barely) and had my surprised wife taking a picture of me- she still doesn't get it...
I told her that she would laugh her 455 off tomorrow, so just do it !

here it is what was left of me after yesterday's (and part of today) celebration !!--yawwn !!

ACK! Looks painful. I remember that type of hangover-shudder-when I was USN (megashudder).
Suggestion: Take two B-6 vitamins, two B-12 vitamins, and two multivitamins. Alcohol really wipes out the two B's.

After a night of 'hearty party' if you take the above listed items, plus two asprin, it'll take care of everything but the fatigue.

Michael
06-17-2004, 03:33 PM
NEVER TRUST ANYONE WITH A GOATEE!!! :evil:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Jun-2004/31740-this.jpg

Elvira
06-17-2004, 05:26 PM
The bios looks good. This has happened before about a year ago. I've got a bunch of computer hardware CD's gone AWOL. IIRC, once I can get access to the system it isn't difficult to fix, but it is time consuming. I just need to access 'C' drive and move a few files onto a partion. Then it's called eliminate the 'C' drive partion (which with XP doesn't affect the others), reformat that partion and reload the system.

Thing is, those hardware CD's have to be found.

I think I've got a pic on another CD I can load onto this HD (found out how to do that last night), but I've got no way to resize it. Anyone volunteer to accept a pic by email, resize it and post it?

The beauty of partitions, I take it you can't even open in safe mode?
Good luck!
Edie

Andrew Rance
06-17-2004, 07:36 PM
Jet Gets a Makeover!

Close your eyes, Lisa!

Well, after spending a night in the bath with an icepack on his head, Jet made off to the gym for a serious workout. He downed a party pack of steroids, spent an hour on the sun bed and invested in a Grecian 2000 bulk pack.

Meanwhile Mrs Liera got busy on her sewing machine and recycled that T-shirt into a dinky little thong........

Am I banned from Wetcanvas now?

Michael
06-17-2004, 07:38 PM
LOL...that is wayyyy too funny...BANNED :evil:

peoplepainter
06-17-2004, 07:40 PM
LOL. Don't ever tell someone to close their eyes. It's a certain bet they will go look right away.
LOL!
He's still cute...

themanda
06-17-2004, 07:41 PM
hubba hubba...

Jet
06-17-2004, 08:08 PM
:mad:
as soon as i stop laughing, i'll report this post for not having a butt icon.http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/images/icons/icon15.gif .
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/25-Dec-2003/27782-rofl2.gif
..it's not funny !!
:mad:

.....and i was thinking on doing something nice for this guy here...

.................................http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Jun-2004/27782-mountPICT0026copy.jpg

Regards

stoney
06-17-2004, 08:35 PM
The beauty of partitions, I take it you can't even open in safe mode?
Good luck!
Edie

Nope, not in safe mode, command line, nothing. It all goes into 'terminal reboot.' Partions are the 'lifesaver.'

stoney
06-17-2004, 08:38 PM
Jet Gets a Makeover!

Close your eyes, Lisa!

Well, after spending a night in the bath with an icepack on his head, Jet made off to the gym for a serious workout. He downed a party pack of steroids, spent an hour on the sun bed and invested in a Grecian 2000 bulk pack.

Meanwhile Mrs Liera got busy on her sewing machine and recycled that T-shirt into a dinky little thong........

Am I banned from Wetcanvas now?

RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG.

stoney
06-17-2004, 08:42 PM
Well, well, well. Linux *does* let me resize a pic.

/me winces and tosses raw fresh meat to the ravenous pack......

cadence57
06-17-2004, 08:49 PM
The Gruesome Twosome

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Jun-2004/18858-RedWater2.jpg

Michael
06-17-2004, 09:57 PM
You know...That is a GREAT looking shirt I am wearing :evil:

themanda
06-17-2004, 10:16 PM
i never realized batman had quite so many tats...

the dynamic duo enjoys a quiet evening at home while crime sweeps through city; never fear, tho, as the supply of Brisk iced tea is secure

SoniKalien
06-17-2004, 10:23 PM
Almost forgot ... I think it'd be fair and nice if I let people use my pic as well. I hope they do ... :cool:

OK...

Michael
06-18-2004, 12:34 AM
Awsome rendition of Annja there :clap:

SoniKalien
06-18-2004, 01:03 AM
Awsome rendition of Annja there :clap:

Cool, thanks :D

Although I thought it was sorta ho hum.. it was rushed near the end cos bubs was awake and ready for his afternoon feed / bum change etc.. plus it was my first attempt at pastels in Painter..

I still got a long way to go before I'd call any of my art good. But I guess we are always our own worst critics huh?

Michael
06-18-2004, 01:14 AM
Here is Trampoline Manda Bunny :evil:

I was going tp put a kazoo in the pic somewhere, but couldn't figure out where :D
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Jun-2004/31740-trampolinemandabunny.jpg

Jet
06-18-2004, 01:19 AM
Whoaa! ..here's a 20... :angel:

Great Michael...

Michael
06-18-2004, 01:24 AM
Thanks Jorge!!! :D

themanda
06-18-2004, 01:25 AM
Here is Trampoline Manda Bunny :evil:

I was going tp put a kazoo in the pic somewhere, but couldn't figure out where :D
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Jun-2004/31740-trampolinemandabunny.jpg

i don't know how to play the kazoo, actually. would need some practice?

lookit me! i'm stacked!

Michael
06-18-2004, 01:26 AM
I will be happy to help you learn the Kazoo :evil:

themanda
06-18-2004, 01:29 AM
perhaps, perhaps. i hear there's an all kazoo band, you know. if we get really good, we could join. be professional kazooers.

Michael
06-18-2004, 01:33 AM
Puh-lease...not in PUBLIC!!! :p

themanda
06-18-2004, 01:36 AM
there's no shame to be found in a well played tune. i've heard tell that a kazoo, if used properly and played in the right pitch, can be quite stirring.

cadence57
06-18-2004, 06:45 AM
LOL
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Jun-2004/18858-27782-rofl2.gif

kbilltv
06-18-2004, 11:39 AM
Har har har...

Andrew Rance
06-18-2004, 11:52 AM
Ha! ROFL That's made my day!! Looks like Jet has been converted to Piston. Every woman's nightmare.....

Michael
06-18-2004, 12:04 PM
LOL...The green teeth really are a nice touch!!!

JCoop
06-18-2004, 01:07 PM
Heeeeehehehehe! :D Jet, you should be proud,...kbill spared no expense to get you looking just right!!! :D Your new avatar is born!!!

themanda
06-18-2004, 01:50 PM
i don't know if i could look at that mug everyday! are there any beer goggles i can afix permanently to the screen?

SoniKalien
06-18-2004, 07:57 PM
Kim...

peoplepainter
06-18-2004, 09:37 PM
Still cute, Jet. ;)

Jet
06-18-2004, 09:54 PM
Thanks Lisa -did i tell you i love u ?....but this irreverent viking chancho took a lot of time on this one, i don't know if i should say thanks or what.....
green teeth? i knew i had some relation with shrek, but hey!! What i don't like very much is that i look like Amanda's big brother now!! :evil: :D

green teeth?.
..i wonder if all that fly catching business has anything to do with it !!....Slurrp !!

..............................http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Jun-2004/27782-Fly.catcher.jpg

Michael
06-18-2004, 09:55 PM
Michael hands Lisa his glasses

peoplepainter
06-18-2004, 09:57 PM
LOL. In fact, rolling on the floor to do so.
I always liked Shrek too.

I love you too Jet. Can't you tell?

kbilltv
06-18-2004, 10:48 PM
Haw haw haw haw... cough cough mgumph! Shnoooorrrrkkk! Gu wun...

peoplepainter
06-18-2004, 10:58 PM
I think this speaks for itself.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Jun-2004/43849-Jetpic.jpg

kbilltv
06-18-2004, 11:01 PM
Thanks Lisa -did i tell you i love u ?....but this irreverent viking chancho took a lot of time on this one, i don't know if i should say thanks or what.....
green teeth? i knew i had some relation with shrek, but hey!! What i don't like very much is that i look like Amanda's big brother now!! :evil: :D

Irreverent Viking Choncho (capitalize that when you say it pardner! Don't make me get malosurreal on you, Essay!) took more than an hour on you, I think more than any other; so yes, you should feel the love and thank me! It is from love, Chupacabron! Time is what I have, and I gave you some with love, Mr. Cute. You work hard here, and we all know it. This is my thank you. This will be the last time I admit it. Until I get really wasted. Again. Probably next Friday...

peoplepainter
06-18-2004, 11:01 PM
Kbilltv:

Nascar! That is more than hilarious! You are really good. Really good.

ROLFLMBO

kbilltv
06-18-2004, 11:03 PM
[SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo][B]I think this speaks for itself.

Oh please! Is there an internet acronym for "Puking my guts out"? PMGO?

peoplepainter
06-18-2004, 11:05 PM
Yes, "PMGO." I am surprised at your violent reaction. Are you jealous? :evil:

kbilltv
06-18-2004, 11:09 PM
Yes, "PMGO." I am surprised at your violent reaction. Are you jealous? :evil:

Being an honest man... probably... yes. I'll have to ask my shrink. I probably wouldn't PMGO if I were "cute" too... instead of Captain Kangaroo, in the WC jail, a smelly ogre, and a demon from hell. I'm feeling a little "Rodney Dangerfield" here.

peoplepainter
06-18-2004, 11:11 PM
AWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwww, sweet Bill. Don't you know I fall in love with one's sense of humor more than anything? You're in fine shape.

Jet
06-18-2004, 11:30 PM
Bill ,
yup i noticed that and Joel did too and everyone else did too i guess.
I know you're a fine guy and i thank you for taking your time doing that caricature.
i copied to my HDD already and i'll print it in the morning.
So i guess we all know much more than a couple months ago...no, wait ..it has been over 6 months now !! and we know how to read between the lines , i knew your intentions and the hard work invested on it, it really does show..
so before a macho attack gets me , i'll say i feel the same to you and lots of admiration as one of the finest artist i've had the honor to meet here or anywhere else.....that said ...don't expect to hear it again before the next hailey's comes about !! :D
--
[Rough and brief Hug] and [tight handshake] :( ouch!!
---
GGRegards

Michael
06-18-2004, 11:35 PM
***Walks into the thread and looks around***

Ummm...am I interupting something here?!?!?!?!?!?

peoplepainter
06-18-2004, 11:37 PM
Red,
Lots of love going around. You got here in time.

kbilltv
06-18-2004, 11:40 PM
Well then. Back to normal. See below.

cadence57
06-18-2004, 11:43 PM
Thanks Lisa -did i tell you i love u?

hmmph http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Jun-2004/18858-33.gif

kbilltv
06-18-2004, 11:44 PM
Somebody post a photo for the love of....

kbilltv
06-18-2004, 11:44 PM
Seven posts away from an even k...

themanda
06-18-2004, 11:47 PM
wait...who's my brother? is it you? or you? omg...i'm so confused...

[goes off to jump on her trampoline]

dang...lost my little fluffy bunny tail

JulieBoyles
06-18-2004, 11:48 PM
KBill, my kids are dying to have you make them look funny! They've been bugging me for two days now! Is this allowed???

:D :music: :D

Julie

peoplepainter
06-18-2004, 11:48 PM
I'm starting to get worried. Jet didn't say anything about my drawing of "us." Hope I didn't offend him (the macho stuff and all) or worse yet, maybe his wife is mad and coming to get me......
I better goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...... :(

P.S. Mine too Kbill (the kids)!

themanda
06-18-2004, 11:49 PM
hmmph http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Jun-2004/18858-33.gif

yeah...me too!

themanda
06-18-2004, 11:50 PM
I'm starting to get worried. Jet didn't say anything about my drawing of "us." Hope I didn't offend him (the macho stuff and all) or worse yet, maybe his wife is mad and coming to get me......
I better goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...... :(

watch out, lisa. you might wake up next to a goat...

kbilltv
06-18-2004, 11:54 PM
Ok, this is getting a bit wordy for an artists forum. Say it in pictures people.

Smileawhyl
06-18-2004, 11:54 PM
Somebody post a photo for the love of....
oh good grief quit whining

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Jun-2004/28371-patty2am.jpg

don't ask me to explain this picture.

cadence57
06-19-2004, 12:05 AM
watch out, lisa. you might wake up next to a goat...

A SHREDDED goat... on a SPIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

peoplepainter
06-19-2004, 12:10 AM
Goat or no goat:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/19-Jun-2004/43849-Broken.jpg

I thought I would say it in pictures for Kbilltv.

cadence57
06-19-2004, 12:20 AM
Here ya go... be kind :)

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/19-Jun-2004/18858-marti.gif

themanda
06-19-2004, 12:28 AM
forgive me, guys. :)