PDA

View Full Version : Back after looonnngg absense...

nytefall
06-11-2004, 06:30 PM
wow! go away for a while and look what happens! :p they go and change the whole forum on you! *grumbles*

anyway...been working on a project with some wonderful people, and i'm finally able to show some of the work i've done for it! yay!! been extremely challenging and a great deal of fun.

these are part of the introduction sequence that was released with our latest demo. woo!!

tear 'em apart if you feel so inclined :) thank you for taking a look.. i see i have a lot of catching up to do, so i better get to it :D

Michael
06-11-2004, 08:02 PM
Welcome back Nyte! :clap:

These are wonderful pieces...I can't even begin to know where to start critiqueing them...soooo...I won't.

Stay a while...I would really like to see more of your work! :D

lemonbird
06-11-2004, 08:02 PM
Whoa! These are awesome! :) :clap:

peoplepainter
06-11-2004, 10:40 PM
Well I am new here but I bet everyone really missed you! Your paintings are wonderful...a little eerie....but wonderful. Glad to meet a new member! I cna't imagine what anyone would tear up...

Lisa

Jet
06-12-2004, 03:09 AM
nytefall..
welcome back ....

i know what you mean , i go away and whamm !, i come back and i have to look for another wife ...i'm babbling again..! :D

Excellent pix, a little on to the mysterious side, without falling too much on the dark side or gothic style.

Well, that said, i see them as real winners

Is that for some knights story or medieval tale of some sort ?

They have that look alright !!

Regards

Cronious
06-12-2004, 05:35 AM
Beautiful work.

Welcome back, please stay for a while, I would love to see more.

:D :D

nytefall
06-12-2004, 06:37 PM
Thank you muchly guys, both for the comments and the welcome :) I've missed it here, and its always great to see new faces!

Jet .. these are for u5:lazarus, which is the remake of Ultima 5: Warriors of Destiny - a big RPG for the PC in the 80s (i don't know if you're a gamer, but the Ultima series was pretty ground breaking for its time, and was the basis for Ultima Online, one of the first big MMORPGs). The original series had 9 titles total, and U5 was a pretty dark one, so I'm glad that came across in these. :) (as you can see i think babbling is good. i babble alot :D)

Michael
06-12-2004, 07:08 PM
The dark overtones definately came through here...Very well!!!

Guess it is a good thing I don't babble then..Between you and jey y'all should have it covered :D

lemonbird
06-12-2004, 08:56 PM
I LOVE ULTIMA! :) I haven't played that game in ages, but I have the CD with all the games on it. :) Might have to go dig through my stacks of CDs to find that now..... :evil: Woohoo, congrats on getting to help with that game. :)

kyrospeare
06-13-2004, 04:00 PM
Hi Nytefall,

Simply amazing! I love your work!!!

kyro

kbilltv
06-13-2004, 04:38 PM
Hey Nytie! Good to have you back! Nice work, as usual!

JCoop
06-13-2004, 05:04 PM
nytefall, good to see you! Glad to know you weren't just hangin' out on the couch! Great stuff!

nytefall
06-14-2004, 11:13 AM
thank you so much guys :) hopefully i'll have enough time now to stick around for a little while LOL

dragonflyfantasyart - if you're interested, check out http://www.u5lazarus.com and http://www.planetdungeonsiege.com/archon. those are two of the Ultima reconstruction projects (don't remember the others right now). (im a huge fangirl, so i am very psyched that these are coming out) :D