PDA

View Full Version : Testing the uploader

peoplepainter
06-11-2004, 06:21 PM
Never used the uploader and wanted to see how it worked. I think I might have it.

This is my mother's dog. Did this a few weeks ago. I will be giving her a print in a few weeks when I go (yeeeeeeeeeeeha) to Texas. Hope she likes it and lets me stay for free. Just kidding.

Free hand in Painter from photo. Photoshop on background.

Lisa

Full Image
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/11-Jun-2004/43849-Angelfull.jpg

Detail
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/11-Jun-2004/43849-Angeldetail.jpg

nytefall
06-11-2004, 06:35 PM
What a beautiful baby :) This is wonderfully, wonderfully done. :clap: (i miss my lab :( )

lemonbird
06-11-2004, 07:31 PM
Wow... great job! :clap:

Michael
06-11-2004, 07:59 PM
That is one heck of a wat to test the uploader....Beautiful work!!..makes me jealous :D

peoplepainter
06-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Red, I keep telling you: funny. You are funny. Thanks for the compliment.

Nytefall, thank you so much. I know what you mean about missing dogs. Every time I see a Golden I think of my Sooner who was a therapy dog and is so missed. Hope I brought back good memories. Oh, I loved that dog...

Thank you also Dragonflyart.

So, I guess this means the uploader worked. lol

Thanks for looking.

Lisa

Cronious
06-12-2004, 05:43 AM
Lisa ,

Great work, Maybe you need to change your loggin to People/dogPainter LOL

I am sure your Mum will love this painting,

Great stuff :D

Jet
06-12-2004, 07:00 AM
Awesome job...
i like the detail pics

great ....as usual..

Regards

Andrew Rance
06-12-2004, 10:57 AM
Beautiful work - very impressive!

justjean
06-12-2004, 12:10 PM
Lisa that is a wonderful gift for your Mom you have done a great job along with amazing work on the nose :)

nytefall
06-12-2004, 06:08 PM
Nytefall, thank you so much. I know what you mean about missing dogs. Every time I see a Golden I think of my Sooner who was a therapy dog and is so missed. Hope I brought back good memories. Oh, I loved that dog...

You had a dog named Sooner? Seriously? My family's dog was a lab named Sooner ('cause sooner or later he'd stop mistaking the floor for a fire hydrant). Everyone thought we were nuts. :D

My husband and I lost our 14 year old lab, Wednesday, in January. She fought congestive heart failure for six months. Not a day goes by that I dont miss her like crazy.

peoplepainter
06-12-2004, 11:30 PM
Cronious, I should change the name. LOL. I should at least change the picture if I keep the name. My mother is pretty critical so we shall see. I'll report back in July on that. She's a real traditionalist so who know what she will think when she gets a digital! She'll probably just say "oh" and then put it in a drawer...
Nytefal, I am so sorry to hear about your dog. I can't believe you had a dog named Sooner. Mine was a Golden who became a therapy dog. If I think about him I still cry. Everyone loved him. He did live long and so did your lab so we were lucky to have them around so long.
Andrew, Justjean and Jet, thanks for the nice compliments! You always make me feel good. It's funny, sometimes the close up detail pics look better than the large pic. Do you ever think that too? A cropped look is fun sometimes.

Lisa

Elvira
06-13-2004, 12:00 AM
Lisa, a beautiful dog and very well painted. I know what you mean when you say your Mom will likely say oh and put it in a drawer. My family don't put my digitals in the drawer they just say it ain't a painting and they want me to paint them some pictures LOL.
Edie